22 ↠ Do that again and I'll kick your ass.

Y/N's P.O.V

Waking up, I knew I felt a weight on my chest. After gaining consciousness a few hours ago and had to calm a crying Shawn down, I inevitably felt asleep again.

I mean, can you blame me? I was shot.

Anyways, after trying to convince Shawn to go back home and rest, the Canadian still refused and was adamant on staying with me in the hospital. Growing up with him for the past 18 years, I knew how stubborn he can get so I let him be. Even after trying to talk to my mother, who lectured me for a good hour about having limits of being a hero, Shawn still stayed. When my mother offered him a ride home as she needed to take care of Meredith and Lucas after the babysitter stayed overnight, Shawn wasn't planning to go anywhere.

Looking down at my chest, I noticed that Shawn was still sleeping on my chest and he had his arms around my waist as he used his hoodie as a blanket. I smiled softly at the sight before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I think I'm gonna have to talk to Shawn about sharing agreements."

My eyes instantly fluttered at the voice, noticing that my favorite person in the entire planet was standing by the door. My lips formed a big grin as I teased, "I was wondering when I'd see your adorable face."

Camila playfully rolled her eyes as her lips was trying to fight a grin before she slowly walked towards to me as she said, "Are you dating Shawn too now?" Camila playfully asked with narrowed eyes as she sat down at the chair that was by the bed.

I laughed before shaking my head as I said, "I think you need to talk to Shawn about that." I said with a playful grin.

Camila chuckled lightly before grabbing my free hand softly as she placed chaste kisses on my knuckles while saying, "How's your shoulder?" She asked softly with a small smile, making sure she won't wake Shawn up.

I gave Camila a small but warm smile as I said, "It could've been better but I spoke to Rayyan not long ago and he said that it should heal before basketball season starts," I said, earning a relieved smile from the shorter girl as I continued adding, "I'm just blessed to be living another day."

Camila chuckled before nodding and saying, "You got that right," Camila chuckled out before quickly adding, "I love you, Y/N but do that again and I'll kick your ass." She jested, making me laugh lightly in response.

I sighed in content before remembering what Rayyan had told me when I woke up; Shawn did as well. They told me how paranoid and scared Camila was when I was out. I didn't like that for one bit.

I gave the short Latina a sad smile before saying, "Shawn and Rayyan told me what happened," I said above whisper, still holding her hand before I added, "I'm sorry I put you through that."

Camila shook her head, a warm smile on her lips as she replied, "It's not your fault," Camila reassured me before she continued saying, "Plus, what matters now is that you're up and breathing; that's the most important thing."

I wanted to keep on apologizing because I really felt guilty but after seeing the warm smile on Camila's face, I decided to let it rest. I gave her a warm smile in return before asking, "How's everyone?"

Camila chuckled lightly before replying, "They're glad you're alive of course," Camila joked, making me laugh lightly in response before she added, "Your mom told me that Meredith kept trying to visit you when you were sleeping but she wanted you to rest."

I frowned, completely forgetting what effect my actions did to Meredith. You see, my little sister and I are close; exceptionally close. Ever since she was born, I had always made a promise to myself that I'd be the best big sister ever; but making your little sister get so worried isn't a part of that.