3 ↠ To be happy, sorrow will need to stop by and say hi.

Camila's P.O.V

The rest of the day in school was quite uneventful. Surprisingly though, I got myself to stop thinking about Y/N for a while and actually focused in class. Doesn't mean I remembered anything; I just listened. Two completely different things. Now that, is something to remember by.

As of right now, I was walking towards my locker, thinking how nice my bed would be right now. To say I was mentally tired is an understatement; I was drained mentally and physically and mind you, the only physical activity I did today was walk around school so you can somehow understand where I stand on the topic of doing physical work.

When I reached my locker, I lazily swung it open after unlocking the padlock and saw that Y/N's bagpack was still with me. A small smile formed on my lips when I remembered our playful conversation we had earlier but it quickly faltered as the memory of Ally, the girl whose name I learnt earlier on from Lauren, following soon after.

Wait, are they dating? They couldn't be, right? I mean, the whole school would've talked about it if Y/N did date someone, let alone a college girl. I'm not surprised though; Y/N seems mature enough to date a college girl. But seriously though, are they dating?

"Camila!" I heard my name being yelled out loud, bringing me out of my thoughts before making me look around and search the crowded hallway for the source of the voice. "Camila!" Someone yelled out again, this time I quickly took out Y/N's bagpack and held it in one hand while my own bag was slung over my left shoulder.

I slammed my locker shut before I saw a familiar figure stopping right in front of me, out of breath. I finally looked at the face and realized that it was Troye who looked as if he had just ran a marathon.

"You okay there, bud?" I asked, letting out a light laugh. "Did you just finish running a marathon?" I teased, earning a playful glare from the Aussie boy.

"Ha-ha, very funny. It's a big school okay," Troye said before standing up straight and taking another deep breath before saying, "Anyways, Shawn asked me to ask you about Y/N's bagpack?" He breathed out.

"Right!" I said before handing out Y/N's bag that was on my right hand, letting the taller boy take the bag from me before continuing, "Where is she by the way? She wasn't in school ever since Ms. Rowell's class."

Troye just shrugged his shoulders before saying, "I don't know myself. As usual, Shawn just told me she wasn't feeling well which is complete bullshit if you ask me."

It was so obvious that Shawn was trying to cover up for Y/N but as always, we have no idea what it is they're trying to hide. I swear, if I find out they're vampires, I am so done with this world.

"Well it doesn't matter, just tell her I said get well soon," I said with a smile before adding, "And that I've placed some notes and work sheets that Ms. Rowell gave when she was gone."

Troye just gave me a smile and a nod before saying, "Will do," Troye said softly with a smile before continuing, "I wanna say thank you on behalf of Y/N by the way. She'll appreciate the notes and the works sheets, knowing the secret nerd side she has."

I lightly laughed before saying, "It was no problem, just doing what any other student would do." Oh yeah and planning to figure her life out is one of them. Good lie, Camila.

We both said our goodbyes before Troye walked back to Shawn who was on the phone, looking frustrated as ever.  He looked like he was going through something stressful and it got awkward when we both locked eyes. Both of our eyes widen and he gave me a tight smile and a light nod before turning away and slowly walking towards the entrance with Troye beside him.