13 ↠ What the hell are you doing here?

A/N I recommend playing the song at a certain part. I'll put an indication where to start. Sorry in advance. ❤️

Camila's P.O.V

After being dragged out by my best friends to somewhere, we were currently in Lauren's car and on the way to God knows where.

She wouldn't tell me where exactly were we going except for the fact that I was gonna really, really like it. Honestly, I better like it because I'm currently squeezed between Dinah and Normani who are arguing about who's gonna go as Beyonce for the Halloween bazaar while the passenger seat next to Lauren is taken by a freaking basket full of food because Lauren doesn't want to get distracted while driving and to her, we're all too distractive.

"I should go as Beyonce because my hair's already blonde!" Dinah argued, earning a 'WTF' look from Normani herself as she continued, "Plus, you already went as Beyonce last year!"

Normani rolled her eyes as she said, "Dinah, I'm literally helping you save money here," Normani said with a smirk, earning a confused look from the Polynesian girl herself as she continued, "You won't have to spend any money for the Beyonce look if I went as her instead; I can re-use what I wore last year!" Normani pointed out confidently, earning an eye roll from the Polynesian girl.

"I ain't backing down just yet, Mani," Dinah warned before she locked eyes with me, making me widen my eyes as I was quite nervous with the girl's intense stare, "Are you still going as Harry Potter with Y/N?"

Lauren snorted softly, making me look at her before she laughed as we locked eyes through the rearview mirror before she asked, "You guys are twinning on Halloween?"

I shook my head and said, "Not anymore," I said, earning expecting looks from all my best friends as I continued saying, "I told her that Dinah thought that the costume was too short and she got jealous so she said we're not going as Harry Potter." I said nonchalantly, earning confused looks from both Dinah and Lauren.

"Why would she get jealous?" Normani asked as I turned my head to look her instantly, only to be met with a very a confused expression from her.

I shrugged and said, "She said that she doesn't want the boys and men to look at me like a piece of meat-"

"Awwww," Lauren interrupted, cooing as she placed a hand on her heart as the other hand was still on the steering wheel before she said, "She's jealous because she's protective of you." Lauren said dreamily.

I looked at her with amusement, as did Dinah and Normani before Dinah spoke up and said, "Uh, Lauren?" Dinah asked, making the green eyed girl glance at her expectedly before she continued, "You know she's dating Camila, right?" Dinah jested, earning a chuckle from Normani but a playful glare from myself.

Lauren playfully rolled her eyes before looking back at the road as she said, "God Dinah, it's always twisting words with you," Lauren chuckled out before she glanced at me through the rearview mirror and added, "Oh Camz! You guys could go as Troy and Gabriella! It'd be perfect cause she's literally the team captain of the basketball team and you're....you?" Lauren ended the sentence with a slight doubt and chuckled nervously.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I crossed my arms and said, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Wouldn't it be awkward considering Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke up?" Normani pointed out with a raised eyebrows.