16 ↠ I trust her.

Camila's P.O.V

Jealousy.

That was the only thing I felt right now and I hated it with every fibre of my being. I mean, how can Y/N not see that Little Miss New-Girl-In-Town was flirting towards her right now?

Oh, wait a second, I know why; it's because she's as oblivious as they go. I mean, I love her but she really needs to open her eyes because a slight 'hit' on the arm is not being nice anymore. Hell, I used that on her as a flirting tactic once!

It's been a good 15 minutes since Hailey talked to her and Y/N kept glancing at me while giving me an apologetic smile as I just responded with a tight lipped smile.

"Jealousy is not a good look on you, Camz," Lauren said out loud, making me look at her as she continued saying, "I can feel the stabs and you aren't even looking at me." Lauren chuckled out, earning a glare from me.

I huffed before I took another glance of Y/N and Hailey as I replied, "Well, I wouldn't be jealous if the new girl keeps her hormones on the low."

Dinah chuckled beside me before ruffling with my hair while my eyes were locked on the team captain and the new girl, refusing to look away even for a second as she said, "Aw Mila, you used to be hormonal like that too," Dinah teased before she said, "Remember that time when you had your sexy face on because you were imagining yourself kissing her? Man, I still wonder what you did in the bathroom afterwards." Dinah laughed out.

I snapped my head towards her, slapping her left arm while earning a loud 'ow' before I said, "I did not do anything in that bathroom, Dinah!" I defended while pointing a stern finger at her before continuing, "And plus, that was after Y/N asked me out! That new girl just started her first day and she's already all over her!" I pointed out quickly before looking back at Y/N who was now saying her goodbyes to Hailey. Thank-fucking-God.

"Don't stress out too much, Mila," Shawn said encouragingly across the table, making me look at him as his arm was around Troye's shoulder while he continued saying, "Y/N's loyal and the way she talks about you when you're not there just goes to show that you really have nothing to be scared of." Shawn said with a warm smile.

My facial expression softened a bit while hearing Shawn said that as I looked at him and reciprocated his smile before I said, "She talks about me?" I asked softly, fiddling with my fingers in the process while a small but warm smile makes its way to my lips.

Shawn laughed lightly while nodding as he replied, "All the damn time," Shawn revealed proudly before he added, "Just last night, she was talking about how adorable your obsession with bananas were because you guys had a talk about that before, right?" Shawn asked with raised eyebrows as his lips were formed into a big smile while I nodded as a response before he said, "Well then yeah, she kept on going how it was cute of you when you talk about bananas and how you wanted a banana bed sheet set for Christmas." Shawn laughed out, making me blush in embarrassment as Troye, Dinah, Lauren and Normani burst out laughing at revelation.

"I'm starting to think you love bananas than you love Y/N, Mila." Troye joked, earning a playful glare from me.

Before I could even answer, Y/N finally took a seat next to me and intertwined our hands as she responded, "I hope to God not because I don't think I can beat her love for bananas, honestly." Y/N laughed out.

My heart fluttered as Y/N was finally back to my side before I looked at her with a grin as I placed a kiss on her right cheek while saying, "I finally have you back." I said softly but it was audible to the rest of the group who was watching us with amused expressions.