4 ↠ Amazing how you take my breath away.

A/N Please listen to the song when need be; it adds more 'flare' to when you're reading this, hehe. The song is Beautiful Escape by AJ Rafael so you'll know when to start playing the song. Enjoy!

Camila's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since Y/N left school in the middle of Ms. Rowell's class and 3 days since I've told myself that I wanted to figure her out.

Y/N hasn't been coming to school ever since she left 3 days ago too and when she didn't, the girls always joked that my soul skipped school with her because as the girls say it, 'your shell is in school but your heart and soul stays with Y/N.' Now imagine Dinah or Normani saying that in a teasing manner. Can you understand the struggle I had to face?

I wasn't sad or anything but I was more frustrated because my plan of figuring her out was clearly not going the way I would've wanted it to be. I mean, the whole point of having a crush in high school is to make you come to school and say shit like, 'she's or he's the reason that school isn't a bad place after all' but with Y/N not coming to school, I can't say things like that so fuck you romantic high school movies.

It was currently 8:32pm on a Saturday and I was comfortably cuddled in my bed, binge-watching Friends since I've got nothing better to do and I'm obviously neglecting my homework because I seriously wasn't gonna do my homework on a Saturday night. I felt my phone vibrating from time to time, most probably the girls chatting in the group chat but I kept ignoring them.

I honestly couldn't be bothered when all I wanted was a Saturday night alone with Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey and Phoebe while eating my bananas. It got annoying at some point though because I couldn't go through the 'We Were On A Break' scene without my phone going off. So when I felt it vibrate again, I paused the show, looked at my phone and my eyes narrowed in confusion before I picked up the incoming phone call.

"Hello?" I asked confusingly. Not prepared by the loud voice that came soon after.

"Thank fucking God!" Lauren groaned before asking, "Do you know how many fucking times I had to call you?!" Lauren exasperated.

I rolled my eyes while sighing before realizing she can't see me and saying, "Well, I'm sorry," I muttered, "Why'd you call anyways? You know you can always text me instead."

"I did but obviously you didn't check your phone, Camila!" Lauren said, irritation laced in her voice. "You know what, whatever," Lauren breathed out before quickly adding, "Stop whatever you're doing and get ready."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion before asking, "What? Why?"

"We're going to a party." Lauren said nonchalantly.

I scoffed, shook my head lightly before asking, "And when did I say yes to this?" I asked rhetorically before continuing, "Actually, why would I even go to a party at this hour when I'm perfectly comfortable with watching Friends and eating bananas?"

"You sounded so pathetic saying that," Lauren teased before taking sighing and saying, "And come on! You've never went to any parties with us before, at least go tonight?" She whined childishly.

"No, Lauren." I simply denied.

"Camila!" She whined again.