19 ↠ Hospital Catastrophe Part II.

A/N You guys know the drill! Play the song through out the chapter! Song is Breathe by Fleurie. I highly recommend you to play this song on repeat through Spotify, Youtube or Apple Music as it really sets the mood.

For those who were wondering, the song in the previous chapter was False Alarm by Ariela Jacobs. Enjoy part 2 of Hospital Catastrophe! ❤️

8:46PM.

"Let me see Y/N!!" Camila yelled out but she was being held back by Shawn who was way taller than her as she exasperated, "Now, let me go!!!"

Ever since the young Latina woke up, she's been trying to go back in the hospital so she can make sure Y/N was safe. Even after multiple reassurances from Rayyan himself, Camila was stubborn and wasn't willing to wait any longer.

"Mija, Y/N is fine-"

Camila snapped her head towards her mother with teary eyes as she exasperated, "How can you be so sure?!" Camila said out loud, her head clouded with her nightmare instead of the reality as she added, "How can you be sure she's not lying in her pool of blood right now??"

Her mother didn't know how to answer that. She was so shocked at how bad her daughter was thinking about everything. That was until Lauren came right in front of Camila and held her by the shoulders before she said, "You listen to me and you listen to me good," Lauren started off sternly, making Camila look into her eyes while the shorter Latina was still sobbing before the green eyed girl said, "Y/N is gonna come out of there alive and well; she's a smart and strong girl," Lauren reminded Camila, hoping that would calm her down before she quickly added, "And do you really think Y/N's gonna want you inside there with an armed man? Why do you think she did this in the first place?"

Camila knew Lauren was right but she was scared, angry and exhausted. She hated the fact that the nightmare she had earlier tired her out. She just wanted to see the team captain alive and breathing.

"I just want to know she's fine, Lauren," Camila rasped out, her voice strained from all the yelling she did earlier before she continued saying, "You know me the best besides my mom and you know how often I overthink!" Camila exclaimed, her eyes still teary as she added, "Do you know what my head is going through when I know Y/N's inside there with a man who has a fucking gun?!" Camila yelled out, her arms flailing after Shawn had let her go earlier.

Lauren's eyes was glossy as her heart broke seeing the state her best friend was in before she said, "Camz-"

"Don't," Camila sobbed out, raising her right hand to indicate Lauren to stop talking as she tried her best to fight the tears that were forming in the corner of her eyes. Camila didn't want any more reassurances from anyone as she knew she was too stubborn to listen to anyone. Camila took a deep breath and released shaky one as she said, "I just wanna talk to Y/N; please."

9:02PM.

Y/N was tired. She was exhausted and she just wanted to see her family. Especially Camila.

The team captain knew that the Latina disagreed with what she did but in Y/N's defense, she did it so Camila can be safe.

Y/N knew that trait of hers was both good and bad; currently, to everyone's eyes, it was bad because she was risking her life. Yeah, Trent had gone soft on the girl but that doesn't mean he wouldn't lash out later on. Y/N couldn't relax just yet.

Buzz.

Y/N jumped in surprise a bit when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she quickly took it out, hoping that it was Rayyan. To her relief, it was.