15 ↠ New Girl In Town.

Camila's P.O.V

"You guys did what?!" The group in front of me asked loudly, catching the attention of the other students in the hallway.

So, it's been several days since Y/N and I shared our first kiss and it's now a Monday (trust me, it took my mother 45 minutes to wake me up) so inevitably, I had told the girls, Shawn and Troye what had happened.

Of course, I didn't tell them that Y/N's mom's ex-boyfriend bumped into us on that very same night but knowing my best friends, they'll find out eventually.

"We kissed." I said nonchalantly while shrugging.

I glanced at each one of my friends, their jaws clearly agape as Dinah spoke up and said, "It happened a few days ago and you only told us now?!"

I sighed lightly before turning around, facing my locker and taking my books out in the process as I said, "I thought it'd be easier if I told you guys in person; plus, it's hard to call each and every one of you."

"Was she a good kisser?" Lauren asked nonchalantly with a smirk, earning a smack on her arm from Normani as she groaned and said, "What?! It's a valid question!"

Normani and Lauren exchanged glares with one another before Shawn asked with a smirk, "Well, is she?" As Shawn said that, everyone's head snapped towards him, mine included of course and he shrugged while saying, "Just because she's my best friend, doesn't mean I know if she's a good kisser or not so is she a good kisser or not?"

I sighed and faced my locker once again before I said, "Considering she's my first kiss, I don't really have anyone to compare it with," I said, rearranging my books in the locker after taking out the ones I needed and slamming the locker shut afterwards before I faced the group once again and said, "But I did feel like I had the entire zoo in my body." I breathed out in content, a small smile inevitably making its way to my lips.

The group in front of me (except Shawn) sighed dreamily before Dinah asked, "Did she hold your face gently like those scenes in the movies?" Dinah asked excitedly but softly, subconsciously getting closer to me due to her excitement.

I bit my bottom lip in joy when the memory of the kiss crossed my mind before I replied, "If anything, she was even more gentle," I breathed out, an idiotic grin making its way to my face before I added, "But how can I know right? She was my first kiss." I said while sighing.

"It's sickeningly sweet that both of you guys are each other's first kiss," Shawn said with a weird face before he added, "But I am happy for the both of you because now, I can tease Y/N all day about this." Shawn teased with a smug grin.

I chuckled at the Canadian before I saw Troye glancing around with furrowed brows as he asked, "Speaking of which, where is your girlfriend?" Troye asked, making me blush when he called Y/N my girlfriend considering we haven't made it official yet before he added, "It's nearly first period and we haven't seen her all morning."

As Troye said that, everyone's faces turned confused as well before Shawn spoke up and said, "Yeah, she did call me this morning though; she told me that she might be coming late because her eye was killing her."

I furrowed my brows in confusion before I crossed my arms and asking, "What do you mean 'her eye was killing her'?" I asked, my eyes locked at the Canadian boy.

I could hear Dinah and Normani cooing 'ooh' under their breath before Dinah spoke up and said, "Good luck answering that question, Shawnie." Dinah chuckled out lightly.

Shawn gulped light before answering, "I-I, uh, meant that Y/N-"

Before Shawn could even answer, a familiar voice spoke up from a distance, making all of us snap our heads around before she said, "Guys!" Y/N yelled out with a big grin and I also noticed that the bruise on her eye got a bit darker in color as well which made me frown before she stopped in front of me and said, "Did I keep you guys waiting?" Y/N asked innocently with a smile before noticing that all of us were too quiet which prompted her to ask with a frown, "What's wrong?"