7 ↠ How can 2 people be so oblivious at the same time?

Camila's P.O.V

"And did you ever consider how this'll be hard for you considering you guys have been texting everyday for the past week? Let's not forget to mention that you guys see each other at least once a day." Lauren pointed out with a raised eyebrow while leaning against the locker next to mine.

So like Lauren said, it's been a week since I told Y/N that I'll be her 'friend' and as expected, things aren't going so well. I mean, she's completely comfortable with me now and that's amazing! But my feelings for the taller girl was nearly impossible to push away when every morning, without fail, I would get a good morning text from her. Now you tell me, how am I supposed to push my feelings away when she's doing that?

As a matter of fact, my feelings have been getting stronger each and every day that every time I hear her name, I turn into a hot mess. Why are feelings so complicated?!

I sighed heavily, my eyes locked on grabbing my books from my locker before saying, "I thought it was a good idea back then."

The girls lightly laughed while I slightly pouted before Normani spoke up and said, "Why do you always assume, you idiot?" Normani scolded teasingly, slapping my shoulder lightly before continuing, "Can't you at least assume that maybe she likes you back?"

I snapped my head towards Normani and widen my eyes in surprise before saying, "What?!" I yelled out before realizing that some students were looking at our direction which made me blush, "You must be out of your fucking mind, Mani!" I whisper-yelled while pointing a stern finger at her.

Normani just chuckled while shaking her head, "If only you realize the way she looks at you whenever you talk to her with her lovey-dovey eyes," Normani teased while pinching my cheeks before I swatted her hands away, earning a light 'ow' from her, "I'm just saying that if she's been opening up to you, which by the way you still have yet to tell us about, and the fact that she's been sending you a good morning text every morning; that so means she likes you, you moron."

Before I could say anything, Dinah interrupted, even with her mouth full and said, "Yeah Chancho, how can you be that blind?" She mumbled because her mouth was full with cheetos.

I gave them a 'WTF' look before slamming my locker shut, slinging my book bag over my left shoulder and saying, "I hope to God you guys are high because you guys sound delusional." I joked while crossing my arms but glaring at them at the same time. "And for Christ sakes Dee, close your mouth!" I said, earning an eye roll from the Polynesian girl herself before she waved at me dismissively.

"It's pretty obvious, Camz," Lauren chimed in, making me roll my eyes in response before she continued, "You know what? I think Dinah's right," Lauren said before she quickly add, "You are blind." She teased while giving me a smug grin and a playful wink before earning a playful shove from me.

I shook my head, brushing off the 3 taller girls' speculations. Y/N can't possibly like me; she wouldn't. I'm me and she's Y/N Y/L/N; it's impossible.

"If anyone's blind here, it's you guys," I joked while scoffing before continuing, "Just because she opened up to me, doesn't mean she likes me," I pointed out, earning eye rolls from the 3 of them before I added, "It just means she trust me."

"And you think a person can't trust you and like you at the same time?" Normani asked with a raised eyebrow. "Girl, now you plain stupid." She sassed, her hand waving me off before she took out her phone and played with it.

"Who's plain stupid?" Someone asked beside me before my eyes widen, my heart raced and my palms getting insanely sweaty because it's the same voice I've grown to love.