30 ↠ Camping : Shared tents & morning activities.

A/N - Play the song when indicated! 😁

Camila's P.O.V

It's been a good night so far, especially with the kick-ass steak my father grilled with Y/N.

After dinner, we're all delegating who's sleeping with who and who's sharing a tent together. Meredith and Sofi are sharing a tent while Lucas sleeps with his parents.

Normani and Dinah were sharing a tent and I, was made to share a rent with Lauren even though I wanted to share with Y/N.

You see, my father may like Y/N but after the hickey incident, he's reluctant to let his teenage daughter to share a tent with her girlfriend considering his head probably imagined a lot of possibilities.

The team captain settled on sharing a tent with her Canadian best friend and his Australian boyfriend in the 3 person tent.

We were currently sitting on our camping chairs, the ones that are placed in front of our tents as my parents wanted to brief us on tomorrow's activities.

"So, tomorrow's plans are gonna be quite relaxing but fun," My father started off, smiling at all of us as he stood with my mother before adding, "The rest of us are gonna go to this lake nearby and apparently it's a wonderful place to hang out."

"Are we only going to a lake tomorrow?" Meredith voiced out, making all of us wonder the same question.

My mother shook her head with a small smile before she said, "There's also a small town nearby and apparently there's a really good BBQ restaurant there so we might drop by for dinner or something."

Everyone nodded in agreement as my father spoke up and added, "I'm sure all of you know that the adults are gonna sleep in the RV with baby Lucas but the door won't be locked so you guys still have access to the bathroom and whatnot."

"Now," Rayyan chimed in, clapping his hands once in the process before he added, "You kids should go to sleep as it is rather late right now so goodnight, children."

"Dad, there's like seven high school seniors here." Y/N chuckled out, teasing her father as he rolled his eyes playfully.

He waved dismissively at the taller girl before saying, "You're all still children in my eyes," Rayyan jested, igniting a small laughter from the group before he continued saying, "Now goodnight, kids." Rayyan walked over to Meredith, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead before walking over to Y/N, doing the same process. I could see the team captain smiling at the action, making me smile as he softly said, "Remember, I wanna see you in the very same tent tomorrow morning when I wake up." Rayyan teased, now earning a playful eye roll from Y/N.

She gave me a quick glance before looking back at her father, giving him a defeated nod. Rayyan then said his goodnight to all of us before going into the RV with baby Lucas in his arms, leaving my parents and Emilia outside.

My parents made their way to Sofi and gave her a kiss on the forehead before making their way to me and doing the same thing. I could see my father telling Y/N something through a whisper and it must've been something funny because the team captain immediately chuckled as soon as he told her something.

Emilia went to Y/N and Meredith and had a few minutes with them, probably lecturing them to behave themselves because both of them had this dull look on their faces which honestly made me giggle in amusement.