5 ↠ She's a lost girl that doesn't want to be found.

Camila's P.O.V

Waking up happily on a Sunday morning is usually a rare event but after last night's slow dance with Y/N, I can't help but wake up early and have a big, bright smile on my face. I looked down at myself, realizing that I was still wearing Y/N's hoodie and man, that made me grin like a complete idiot; but I feel like there's something missing from last night but I can't pin point what it is exactly.

I laid in bed with my thoughts as I replayed the memories of last night's events. I really can't believe that Y/N told me that she felt like she had a role to play in high school; that's counted as opening up right? I mean, if it does, then I need to figure out what I did last night because whatever I did, it was almost effortless.

Not to mention, I was also brave enough to make her slow dance with me! Like I said, I really didn't and still don't know what came over me last night; it was a side of me that I had rarely see but the adrenaline that went through my body was unbelievable and I really enjoyed it.

And also, I was surprised at how she didn't see what a great person she was to look up to! I mean, I get that she was humble but she can't be that oblivious, can she?

Pushing my thoughts away, I sat up, stretched and yawned before getting up from the floor of the Jauregui's living room where Lauren, Dinah and I had slept. I walked towards the bathroom and walked into it before doing my usual morning routine. I was so happy when I saw my spare toothbrush in Lauren's bathroom that I made my victory dance, only to be caught by a sleepy Lauren who was currently rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you so happy at," Lauren trailing off before pausing to look at the clock then turning back to me, "9 in the fucking morning?" Lauren rasped out, her morning voice very evident before asking, "And whose hoodie are you wearing? It looks like a dress on you, so it can't be yours."

An idiot grin made its way on my face once again before I revealed proudly, "Y/N." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

If Lauren wasn't awake before, she definitely was now. Her eyes were wide open, her jaw was dropped and her silence was doing the talking for her before she finally spoke up and asked, "And how the hell did you get Y/N Y/L/N's hoodie on you?!" She asked in disbelief, her voice slightly raised. I just shrugged before teasingly began brushing my teeth, making the green-eyed girl groan in frustration and saying, "I want a full blown novel about how this happened as soon as you're done brushing your teeth, Camila; I'm serious."

I somehow chuckled before spitting the water out of my mouth and turned around to face Lauren, who had her arms crossed along with an eyebrow raised. "I'll tell you when Dinah's awake so she can know about it too." I said nonchalantly with a smug smile on my face before I walked passed her and went back to the living room to be met by a sleeping Dinah Jane.

I heard Lauren groan which in return, made me chuckle before I heard heavy stomps coming towards me, making me snap my head towards it and catch Lauren, looking at me pleadingly with her puppy eyes. "Camila, please," Lauren begged as she walked over to me slowly, making me laugh at her plead and shaking my head, refusing to tell her anything. "But why?! I'll tell Dinah myself so that you won't have to!" She begged.

I was honestly about to crack under her pressure but I knew if I had not waited for Dinah to wake up, the Polynesian girl will slaughter me alive. So I stood my ground and shook my head before saying, "No can do. Dinah will kill me if I didn't wait for her and I already have to give her lunch everyday, even when not in school might I add, so I'd really like to avoid any possible leverage that I might give to her."

"Fine," Lauren groaned, walking past me to the couch and plopped herself down before whining, "You're so annoying, Camz."

I laughed at her before taking a seat next to her, making me realize that I didn't see her parents yet and I found that odd considering the amount of times I've slept over her house, I would always see her parents without fail. "Where are your parents?" I asked.