ADKOD notes ↠ A bit of changes.

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading ADKOD and being this patient with my slow updates ♥️ I just wanted to tell you guys that after a good consideration, I've decided to hold back on the smut scenes for the first book of ADKOD.

Hold on, before you lose your minds, I'm not doing it because I don't want to but because doing one soon will just be too rushed for the storyline and I don't want to do that to this story.

Like I said many times before, there's gonna be 2 more books in the ADKOD series (different names of course) and I will assure you that there will be smut in them.

Y/N's and Camila's story is really slow in ADKOD, even 20+ chapters in, they're still at that 'early' stage and it was obvious to me that if I added smut in, purely because it was 'entertaining', I'd end up cringing at my own story so I've decided to settle on no smut for the first book.

So I'm sorry if this has upset you or let you down and I will not stop you if you want to stop reading this, based on the fact that there's no smut yet, but I am pretty much locked on the decision and it's purely because a rushed book is never a good book so if you can, be patient with me. It's worth it; I promise you.

If you're still interested in reading the story after reading this, I'd like to say thank you so much for your support and I love you so much for it! ❤️

Till next time! -Ash