Chapter 7: Awakened

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Humanistic Spirit- Unlike others Spirits, this one can take human form and does not need a host to possess

-Kami Dimension-

"Where, where are we?" Sinha asked.

"People! Hurray I'm not stuck in the dimension alone." Cheered the girl who was passed out.

"Jaku it's you?" Rozu asked.

"Yes that's me. Who are you?" Jaku asked.

"I'm Hikari, this is Sinha and Rozu. We came to help you escape." Hikari explained.

"You're ninja I bet my parents sent you. Those bandits tried to get their hand on the diamonds power and succeeded in using a spell of dark energy counteracting the purity of my diamond. So now I'm trapped in the spirits world, we are incased inside this diamond. So I'm trying to find her in order to get out." Explained Jaku.

"Let's go find her together." Hikari replied.

"She is at the northern most tower." Jaku pointed at a large white tower in the back.

This world had a tinted yellow coloring and there was no grass or anything just white roads floating in air. There was many architectural buildings, they were all white and shined silver with a diamond at the center of each building.

"This world is so weird." Rozu looked around.

"Yes I guess the Goddess wanted to be modern with diamonds everywhere and have yellow skies. You think she would create a world similar to the real world but this is completely off!" Jaku stared at the odd dimension.

"Yes if she longed to be in the real world, you would think so!" Hikari tried to analyze the area and come to conclusions about the spirit.

"We're almost there." Sinha pointed at the tower. It was within in reach and looked ominous as it was very tall and had many doors.

"So what is this goddess like?" Rozu asked, calling her a "goddess" like Jaku to show respect and to possibly not offend Jaku.

"I'm not actually sure, I've never met her." Jaku replied honestly.

"Well it's finally time!" Hikari entered the tower climbed the stairs.

"Kami!" Jaku yelled.

"V-visitors. No that's impossible it's so alone here." Said a girl lying on the ground shackled with gold chains. She had very long blonde hair and wore a ripped white gown with a bow.

"Yes we really are here Goddess Kami, I'm Jaku the keeper of the diamond necklace!"

"Keeper!" She suddenly turned around and opened her ice blue eyes. "It really is you!" She walked towards Jaku.

"Yes, um...Kami I have a favor." Jaku said.

"How old is she?" Whispered Hikari, wondering how long the spirit had been in the tower. He knew to look past her youthful appearance.

"Well technically I'm a thousand, but my appearance looks like a one in their twenties." Kami said with a giggle.

"That was rude!" Rozu shouted. "Never ask a women her age especially a goddess!" Rozu hit him in the head.