Chapter 24: Invasion

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Village Ninja Placement- A testing of ninja, which conducts an academic/intellectual test and a physical/battle related test. This places ninja in a ranking system, for either Ninshi, Ninja, or Apprentice Ninja. 

~ September 3rd , Illusion Village ~

"Begin!" Sinha yelled.

In a flash, Hikari and Rozu clashed fiercely with swords. Rozu was using her Black Rose Sword, and Hikari was using a sword as well.

They both maneuvered around attacks and struck with powerful strikes. Rozu however quickly dodged a swing, elbowed Hikari in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. She then pointed the sword at him.

"That's match!" Sinha announced.

"Wow Rozu, you're amazing with swords." Hikari smiled, she helped him up.

"Thanks, I mean it is my specialty. Although, you have improved greatly in the last three months." Rozu smiled.

Hikari shrugged. "Well thanks, although I think it's because of this sword you got me for my birthday."

Rozu jumped in excitement. "Well it is Tsuragi, the sword of clouded heavens! It's such a cool sword!"

Hikari smiled and looked at the sword. The blade of the sword was made of pure gold, making it have a shiny glow. It has the words "Tsuragi" carved on the blade of the sword. Their was a white rectangular shaped piece that held the blade. The handle had white tape on it, although was a gold color.

"It sure is cool, and strong too!" Hikari gazed at it.

"What about what I got you for your birthday!?" Sinha asked, wanting to know if his present was liked.

"They're right here. Kanashimi, the shurikens...of well, heartbreak." Hikari chuckled.

"Why are they called shurikens of heartbreak?" Rozu asked.

"Because the blacksmith's boyfriend broke of with her. I think she made her feelings of sadness and despair in this." Sinha smiled.

"So I'm using shurikens of sadness and hatred." Hikari laughed, holding up the gold and white shurikens. They were small at first glance, but were able to expand into a much larger shuriken.

"Yep!" Sinha joked.

Hikari looked at his right wrist, it had a golden bracelet that shaped in the form of a dragon head. The dragon had its mouth open, and inside was a brilliant red ruby for his birthstone.

"Looking at my gift again?!" Yosei jump scared him.

"You scared me! But yeah...I liked your present, and how it kinda matches yours." Hikari gazed at her silver bracelet shaped in fairy wings. It had a pearl inside, resembling her birthstone.

"Well I mean you got me this, so I had to get one just as perfect." Yosei showed her bracelet and got closer to Hikari.

Hikari got red. "Um Yosei."

"Yes?" She blushed.

"Will you-" Hikari was interrupted.