Chapter 32: Grim Reaper

| Sacred Weapon Base |

"I'll close the gate then?" Kuma asked Matsuri, who were the only two in the castle. They were attempting to stop Thanatos, the deity of death, from reviving.

"That's right. I'll do everything I can to support you, that includes healing you and replenishing your stamina." Matsuri smiled, lifting her hand and showing her Healing Arts.

"Thanks Matsuri!" Kuma grinned.

"But if Annabelle was here, barriers could be set up for different uses and all around better chance of success." Matsuri sighed.

"Annabelle, I hope you're okay." Kuma stared up at the ceiling.

"Let's start!" Matsuri gestured him. He knelt down near the glowing orange circle, the gate.

"Spirit Summon! Cursed Bear! Moonlight Fairy! Garden Hedge!" Sings summoned three creatures. Theodore, the teddy bear consumed by nightmares. Luna, the beautiful fairy of the moon, with a stuck up attitude. Finally Pom-Pom, the hedgehog with of grass, twigs, and flowers growing from it.

"Kuma! This better be important!" Luna complained, Theodore stayed silent as always.

"Kuma-sama! I'll help you with whatever you need!" Pom-Pom spoke excitedly.

"Thanks Pom-Pom, I need you all to help me seal this portal!"

"You got it!" Pom-Pom smiled, Matsuri got in position behind Kuma.

"Begin!" Matsuri ordered.

| Great Desert, Sinha VS Dios |

"How can you stand there and talk about him in front of my face so casually? How messed up are you?" Sinha yelled aggressively.

"Oh well I guess on a scale it would be 12/10!" Dios teased him, his eyes showing pleasure.

"Monster." Sinha grunted. "How am I related to someone like you?"

"Well I guess I'm like your father more than you, must be your worthless mother!" Dios antagonized.

"What did you say about my mom?! Don't talk about her ever!" Sinha started releasing dark energy directly from Senketsu.

"Excellent." Dios purposely aggravated him in order to fight Senketsu.

Sinha began to think. *Shit I can't let him out! Dios won't weaken my will to conceal Senketsu!*

"This will be the last sight you see!" Dios pointed a violet scythe, with a black blade.

"A scythe, huh? Soul Reaper!" Sinha called upon his own scythe made of Nin.

"You dare challenge the Grim Reaper?"

"Grim Reaper? That's what you call yourself? I would just use psychotic killer." Sinha glared with emerald eyes.

"You know I just notice your eyes went green, is jealousy?" Dios moved his head to the left.

"No, just something given to me by a close friend. These eyes show my devotion to control myself, to bring down all evil!" Sinha announced.