Chapter 38: Cursed Vessel

| Storm Colosseum |

Rozu stood against Saturn, armed with two silver daggers. They had an ominous Nin surrounding them.

"I'll punish you!" Saturn moved in, her messy silver hair blowing upward from the wind.

"Blood Rose!" Rozu unsheathed her white blade, it had rose petals around the edges. The roses surrounded Rozu at her feet. "Time to test this for real!"

"Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get a good test with me!" Saturn giggled, her onyx orbs looked sinister. She had no sight, yet it felt as those millions of eyes were watching.

"What does that mean? Damn. I don't have time to think about it!" Rozu charged in with her white blade.

Saturn moved in to strike, suddenly Rozu's eyesight went blank, she stopped moving. Soon after, Saturn came down and slashed her shoulder. "Oh my! Having trouble?!"

"What did you do?" Rozu asked, knowing right away that her enemy had something to do with her lost eyesight.

"Well it's only fair to make you blind as well!" Saturn smiled and licked her lips. "It's my special ability, Vision Blur!"

"Your Gene Ability can make someone blind?!" Rozu was surprised. "Is that even possible?"

Saturn smirked. "It is! You see when I hold a weapon, it transfers my senses into you. Truly this Gene Ability was originally called Sense Transfer, however since I am blind it makes my opponent go blind as well." She explained.

"So basically you transferred your own eyesight to me. Why does it happen when you hold a weapon?" Rozu questioned.

Saturn glared at Rozu, who felt eyes staring at her. "The old saying that feelings can only be learnt through the clash of the sword. This is similar to that. My clan derived from the original creator of Rin, that may have something to do with it."

"Original creator? So you're telling me you're a Rin user, and an expert?" Rozu smirked.

"I'm the second strongest weapon user in Supernova, our group." Saturn declared.

Rozu laughed. "Then I accept this challenge! I'll take you out!" Her white blade glowed scarlet, the color of her eyes.

"It's your funeral." Saturn raised her blade, Kuma who had been watching, used this opportunity to escape.

"Annabelle and Sora are up there fighting Shizuma! He's being controlled by Hades apparently, that was said on the loud speaker. I need to save Annabelle!" Kuma told himself, running quickly to get to the balcony.

| Meanwhile |

Blanche had teleported to an area around where Sinha had disappeared. She looked around and saw nothing but grey stone. She continued and ended up meeting with Shiro and Tatsumaki. "Shiro!" She called out happily.

"Blanche!" Shiro embraced her, Tatsumaki smiled, however soon got chills when bloody red eyes fixated on him.

"Who's there?" He asked, his sea green eyes searching around. Soon there was a reply of a small dagger heading for Tatsumaki, he dodged easily.