Chapter 35: Blood Rose

| September 10th, Desert Ruins |

"Yosei." Hikari smiled, watching her awaken her true power. "Crystallize her!"

"Sorry Selena, you know how it is. I have to look scary in front of my boyfriend." Yosei smirked, her crystal hair flowing in the wind, her eyes were sapphires.

"Maybe you would be scary if your hair wasn't such a happy color." She insulted her, flipping her red hair.

"Thanks for noticing!" Yosei flipped her hair. "Let's get on with the battle!"

"Fire Style, Dark Flare!" A black flame released from her crimson red lips.

"Fire? Water Style, Aquamarine!" Summoning an aquamarine, water released from it, burning out the fire. "That was easy! Now, Razor Jewels!" She swarmed herself with pointed gems.

"She put it out without any trouble? Has her power really increased that much?" Selena gulped, her eyes open wide.

"Hikari, watch me! Crystal Style, Amethyst Curse!" Yosei evolved her Razor Jewels by changing the gem's properties. The jewels were a violet color and a circle formed below her, it stopped Selena's movements.

"I can't move?!"

"Go my amethysts!" The purple gems traveled through the circle below her, that acted as a portal. The gems came through from beneath Selena, she was brutally attacked by them.

"When did Yosei improve that move so much?!" Hikari's jaw dropped, watching her power grow with every passing moment.

"You crystal bitch!" Selena's scarlet eyes were enraged, she charged and sacked Yosei in the face. "I'm going to kill you!" She jumped onto Yosei, pinning her down. "You really are worthless, no power what so ever!"

"G-Get off me!" Yosei struggled, starting to push her off.

"Don't push me Pinky! Maybe after I kill you, I'll fool around with your boyfriend!" She laughed, smiling like a devil. "What are you going to do about it, useless slug?"

"Excuse me." Yosei said seriously, quickly, and quietly.

"I said I'm gonna get in bed with your boyfriend and we can-" Selena was cut off.

"Shut up!" A sapphire thorn pierced through Selena's back, Yosei's aqua eyes glared with hatred, her power started to grow rapidly.

"Sh-Shit." Selena complained about the pain. The thorn broke, however Yosei did not stop attacking.

"Don't you ever talk about him that way!" Her Nin exploded, pushing Selena high into the air. "Crystal Style, Diamond Storm!" She used her signature move, bubblegum pink diamond swarming and breaking hard upon impact.

"I can't move, at this rate she'll..." Selena muttered.

"Don't act like you know me, of Hikari! You know nothing! And never say anything about touching him, or you'll receive punishment from me!" Yosei sent chills down her spine.

"I was wrong, you're not useless, you're just crazy. Must run in the family, I heard all the deities were. Go ahead hit me, your only scaring your boyfriend!" Selena tempted, expecting her to stop.