Chapter 26: Supernova

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Ninshi- A level above the official ninja, they are able to use Nin with extreme strength.

~ Ninja Base, Illusion Village ~

"You defeated Taurus, I'm impressed." Hades glared.

"Well, I was able to find a weakening point." Blanche explained that she saw a weakness point in the body with her Pure Vision.

"Pure Vision is handy I guess. That's probably why your brother, Aspro became a Ninshi." Hades teased her.

"Don't talk about my brother! How do you even know him!" Blanche sneered.

"Well I heard from someone whom I work with, that they were going to assassinate him." He looked up at the twilight sky.

"Who?" Blanche asked aggressively.

"Akuma."

"Akuma? I've heard that name before." Blanche tried to think.

"Akuma Yoru, Sinha's father. He ordered the attack on your brother so he could obtain Pure Vision."

Blanche's eyes widened, her blue pupils grew darker. "He did? He's the one."

"Anyway-" Hades was interrupted.

Blanche appeared at such a quick speed, Hades was too surprised to move. He was very analytical and did not calculate her to ever move as fast as she did.

Blanche struck him with light. "Yang Style, Angelic Force!"

Hades was hit backwards, although didn't fall down. "Nice attack, honestly it surprised me. You exceeded my calculations."

Blanche's white haired flowed in the breeze at twilight. "Humans aren't measured by calculations! We measure ourselves, our limit is only what we make of ourselves!"

Hades lifted his right hand. "Very well. Zodiac Source: Pisces!"

Hades formed the symbol of Pisces black, with an orange aura around it. Two blue fish appeared from the sign.

"Two fish." Blanche readied herself.

"The two fish, they will drown your sorrows. Now my fish cry my a river! Hydro Vortex!"

A tornado of water spun quickly and attacked Blanche. "Yang Style, Angel Strike!" She tried to defend herself, but the water pushed her backwards.

Blanche felt a powerful water pressure and she was left dizzy and injured. Hades order an attack once more. "Pisces, Splash Bullets!"

The fish summoned water bullets and they attacked Blanche, leaving a streak of water behind, looking similar to a comet.

"I need to get up!" Blanche slowly rose, but it was too late. She was pelted by the water bullets and screamed in pain as they hit.

"I thought you were going to show me true strength." Hades looked disappointed.

Blanche bit her lip. "I never said I was finished!"