Chapter 11: The Paladin

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Nin Flow- Nin's stable control in the body, it can be made visible when one masters their power, or it can be made visible if another has the ability to see it.

"Come now the final challenge awaits," said the man with brown hair and aquamarine eyes. The final remaining followed the man, finally reaching a large building shaped like a colosseum.
"Alright, I am your third examiner, Jeno." The man said.

"I wonder how many people are left." Hikari said looking around.

"There are 21 of you remaining" Jeno said.

"Well that answers my question."  Hikari laughed.

"Well since then we have received information that some have forfeited due to injury." Jeno explained.

"H-Hir-Hiro help!" Whispered a girl. She had cherry red hair and her eyes were shut. The boy standing over her had black hair but his face was covered by a black mask, only showing his blue eyes.

"I'm right here," the boy said as she was taken away and he had to leave her.

"Could it be?" Sinha looked in question. "Was that...Hirana?" Sinha stared closely.

"Hirana and Zanzo have dropped out." Jeno explained.

"Zanzo too?" Hikari asked.

"So it was her...Hirana, you escaped the raid in our village. Did the Kagami guy do this to you?" Sinha questioned.

"It's possible." Matsuri replied, coming up to Sinha.

"Oh shoot I said that aloud." Sinha chuckled. "So Zanzo really isn't feeling well?" 

"He was injured from the beginning thanks to that girl in the hood, but he wanted us to move on." Matsuri said.

"Now the 19 of you will fight in a tournament, to test and show your skills. From here on its possible for you to become a Ninja even if you lose the battle. " Jeno explained.

"I'm getting pumped!" Hikari and the others stood in the middle of the stadium, the bottom was solid stone.

"I wonder if I'll be first." Yosei gulped.

"I bet it'll be Hikari, because he's so pumped." Sinha smiled.

"That doesn't make sense, Sinha." Rozu laughed.

They all watched the big board to see who would be fighting first. "Yuki Hikari vs Yuga Shiro!" The board read.

"Great! I'm up first!" Hikari pumped his fist up.

"I was right!" Sinha cheered.

"Seriously that was so lucky!" Rozu complained, chuckling afterward.

"You wanna be first?" Annabelle walked up to him.

"Yeah! I'm up against Shiro too! We promised to battle!" Hikari gave a big smile, thinking about when they first met.

"That's great make sure to win!" Yosei poked him in the forehead.

Hikari blushed. "I'll do my best!" He promised.

Sinha, Rozu, and Yosei sat together and were joined by Matsuri. Annabelle's team invited Kuma to sit with them.

"I'm up first I guess. Im facing Hikari" Shiro rolled his shoulder.