Chapter 20: Battle Of The Gods

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Trait Difference- When two different people/clans have similar abilities, but abilities are different in some aspects.

~ 3 years ago, Kami Island ~

"I don't think I can do it. It's been days!" Hikari complained.

"You'll get it, don't worry!" Kite tried calming him down.

"Ugh! Show me again?" Hikari asked.

"Alright." Kite started to focus. "Light Style, Holy Excalibur!" Kite formed a sword of pure light.

"Alright here I go-" Hikari was interrupted by a sound and a scream.

"What was that?" Kite asked, running out of the dimly lit cave.

Hikari followed to find that a girl had been falling from the cliff they were on. "Help!" She screamed.

"Kite you have to save her!" Hikari yelled.

"Hikari, actually it's gonna have to be the other way around. I'm to heavy, so the rocks will crumble and I'll end up making her fall." Kite explained, Hikari nodded.

"Here I go." Hikari whispered to himself. Looking at the girl with pink hair, and aqua blue eyes.

"Help!" She screamed once more, only holding on to a small rock, about to break.

"I'm coming!" Hikari called, jumping down to save her.

"No Hikari! Don't do that you'll just-" Kite stopped as Hikari broke the rocks and she started to fall. "Break it, shit!" Kite jumped down to save her.

"This was my plan!" Hikari yelled, falling from the large cliff, he grabbed her.

"Huh?" She looked in his eyes.

"Light Style, Holy Excalibur!" Hikari summoned the weapon of light. Before reaching the ground, he swung it, causing energy to explode and stop them from falling quickly.

Hikari ended up saving her, although injured from falling on his back in the end.

"Are you okay?!" She asked with worry.

"Y-Yeah. Are you?" Hikari asked with a smile.

"I'm fine! Here let me try to help the pain!" The girl started using Healing Arts.

"Isn't this a ninja move?" Hikari asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I guess I don't look or act like one as I was falling from a cliff a moment ago. This is my special healing technique, Crystal Restoration." Her hands glowed blue like crystals.

"Yeah they look like actually crystals." Hikari smiled.

"Oh well they kinda are. See watch." She stopped healing for a moment. Crystal Style, Razor Jewels!" She sent 10 pink crystals flying at the cliff and pierced through the rock.

"Woah!" Hikari was amazed.

She laughed. "Thanks. So anyway, I was wondering what your name was." She began to heal again.