Chapter 13: Demons

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Gene Transfer- Must combine the D.N.A of another ninja with one, this process if dangerous and could result in death

~ June 8th ~

"I can't believe it." Yosei was in tears.

"It's gonna be okay." Hikari hugged her.

"I'm sorry Yosei...she was your teammate." Rozu looked down.

"In light of this unfortunate news, it will simply by Sinha vs Hiro." Jeno said.

"Yosei, I'm sure they will find whoever killed her!" Matsuri said.

"I hope so." Yosei tried to control her tears.

"Yosei feel better." Sinha said as he walked down to fight.

"Hiro good luck." Kusari said.

"That's a first." The boy in the mask replied.

"Yeah well just try win." Kusari looked away.

"I will." Hiro replied. Hiro started to think. *I will not forgive Sinha...he left us, the village, abandoned me...his best friend!*

The board read the next match up "Sinha vs Hiro"

"You go win!" Hikari yelled.

"Don't lose!" Rozu shouted.

"Make sure you win for me," cheered Matsuri as Sinha made it to the platform .

"I'm gonna kill you Sinha!" Hiro said facing Sinha.

"It is you isn't it Hiro." Sinha said.

"Of course it's me."  Hiro took of his mask showing his face, and his blue eyes.

"Ready... Set... Go!" Jeno started the battle.

Hiro attacks Sinna who is hesitate about fighting.

*I don't really want to fight him, he swings with such anger.* Sinha thought.

"Sinha, I hate you!" Hiro shouted striking a Sinha into a wall.

"But why?" Sinha asked standing up.

"Because, it was all your fault that all this happened!"

"What are you talking about?"

"After I neared death from your father, I was taken in by a man who healed my injuries when I was in a coma. I awoke later and tried to see you, and you rejected talking to me. A year later, the village was attacked. You were supposed to defend our village, but you sat and ran away for yourself. You abandoned me and everyone in the village. You killed them all!" Hiro shouted.

Sinha blankly stared at him as he got hit a couple more times. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? My parents died because of you! The village died because of you!" Hiro got angry.

"I was there target!" Sinha said.

"Yeah the demon child, I know. I believe you, that you weren't what people said you were. But when you abandoned us, it showed you were heartless!" Hiro glared.