Chapter 12: Sacred Weapons

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Sacred Weapons- 7 weapons that were used by deity's, they are the strongest known weapons

-2 Years Ago, Sacred Temple-

"All of you are now part I the organization of Sacred Weapon!" Spoke a lady with white hair and scarlet eyes.

"I still don't like how we have to kill people!" Rozu said to a girl with blonde hair and green eyes wearing a green jacket over a cream blouse and skirt.

"It's ok, we will always stick together! We will make it out okay!" The girl assured her.

"Thanks Yumi. Sometimes I think you're too optimistic for me!" Rozu laughed.

"I guess I just don't like looking on the bad side, it won't make anyone happy." Yumi admitted.

"So Yumi your Sacred Weapon is a bow correct?" Rozu asked.

"Yep, yours is a sword right?"

"That's right, I was thinking I could fight close up, while you defend me with your bow!" Rozu smiled.

"That's a great idea!" Yumi replied.

"Yes, always protect your fellow Sacred Weapons" The women with white hair walked by.

"Right, I will!" Rozu said, still fairly intimidated.

"Ok now your first task as a team of 6, I will not be included this time. You will go and take down this small village for some money." The women said.

"Kill innocent people?" Rozu was shocked.

"Well yes, do it before it's done to you. We need some money and I'm bored so I want to test my children of the Sacred Weapons whom I've took ages to gather!" The women explained.

"Ok, I'm up for it!" A young girl with blonde hair and scarlet eyes, who resembled Nui shouted.

"Alright it's time!" The women ordered as they all went to attack.

After destroying a village Rozu looked and saw a boy about her age crying because of the death of his mother and father. Rozu walked over to the boy and hugged him.

"I'm so scared." The boy whimpered. Rozu then thought for awhile and asked him his name.

"I- I'm Kutsu." Said the boy with purple hair and blue eyes.

"Ok Kutsu I want you to run north as fast as you can away from this place."  Rozu instructed.

Kutsu just nodded his head and started to run. "Hey Rozu what are you doing over here?" Yumi asked.

"Nothing." Rozu looked down at the ground and held back her wrath; she walked back with Yumi to the hideout.

⚔️Battle Colosseum, June 6th⚔️

The board read the next match ups.

"Rozu vs Kusari"

"Here I go." Rozu sighed.

"Aw come on, what's wrong with going next?" Hikari asked.

"It's Kusari, that's what's wrong!" Rozu shouted.

"Kusari? Didn't Nui say something about a guy named Kusari with a Sacred Weapon?" Sinha asked.