Chapter 8: Enemy

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Medical Arts- Ability to heal using concentrated Nin. It can also access elemental Nin, such as Water to help with healing.

-June 1, Hidden Maple Village-

"It's finally time!" Hikari shouted. He was now wearing a black jacket with golden stripes around the edges which is unzipped and a white shirt under it. His golden dragon pendent is shown over the white shirt. He changed his pants with black shorts with a thin golden stripe.

"Ah I can't wait to begin," said Sinha. Sinha had changed his black jacket with gold, because of how alike it looked to Hikari. He now wore a a black jacket with a violet shirt underneath. His jacket also had the writing "Phantom" on the back in kanji.

"Hey Hikari I just want to wish you good luck" blushed Annabelle. Annabelle changed into a white and blue blouse, with a blue skirt. She also put her long blonde hair into a ponytail.

"Wow thanks you too, do you best" Hikari smiled.

"Thanks. Blanche, Ken, let's get moving to the hotel we're staying in." Annabelle shouted.

"You don't have to act like Sensei Yona!" Ken shouted back.

"Well she isn't here right now, so I'm gonna act like whoever I want!" Annabelle yelled.

Ken backed away. "Ok I'm sorry!"

Blanche giggled. "You guys always are such a pain, let's go!"

Hikari, Sinha, and Rozu started to explore a couple hours before the Advancement Exams started.

"Wow it's really big and lovely here" Rozu marveled.

"That's one of the main villages for ya!" Hikari smiled.

"It is quite impressive." Sinha looked up.

"Yes I just love our village!" A girl with long blonde hair with pigtails that fell to her waist said.

"Oh, and you are?" Rozu asked.

The girl wore white sunglasses on her hair, and she had light pink eyes. She wore a light pink dress, with a darker shade of pink on top of the dress. Her neck had a purple color tied with a bow. "Who me?" The girl asked as she slid her hand through her hair and flicked it.

"Uh yeah. What's your name?" Rozu asked getting annoyed by her self-loving attitude.

"I'm Nui, I love sewing. Making outfits to express yourself is amazing!" She said excitedly but than stopped noticing Rozu's sword. "Oh my... You have a sacred weapon as well" Nui said.

"H-How did you know?" Rozu asked with a extremely surprised and scared look on her face.

"Because I have one!" Nui said pulling out a giant sewing needle with thread through it. "Sewing Needle is mine! It's the strongest of all the Sacred Weapons!" Nui smirked.

"A sewing needle?" Hikari looked like he was gonna laugh.

"Hm? Would you like to see an example of its power?" Nui asked.

"No!" Rozu yelled.

"Rozu...Are you okay?" Sinha asked.

"I'm fine! Don't use your weapon, I'll see it once we battle! And once we battle...I'll win!" Rozu shouted and stormed out.