Chapter 41: Living Nightmare

| Storm Colosseum |

In a fierce, yet blind battle between Rozu and Saturn, it came to a thrilling conclusion. "You're skilled. I wish I could see your face." Saturn stated.

Rozu smiled, flipping her black hair. "I have black hair and scarlet eyes. Imagine me when I finish you!" She swung her blade, which was stopped by the knives of Saturn.

"Sword Style, Steel Cutter!" She strengthened the material of the knives and attacked. "Windmill!" Wind formed around the knives, slashing Rozu's shoulder.

"That hurt!" She yelled through clenched teeth. "Spirit Blade!" Flames surrounded her sword, she swung. Saturn moved away, however she managed to tap her, burning and cutting her pinky finger.

"Y-You! You cut me!" She felt the pain, it was the first time Rozu got a successful hit.

"I wouldn't be losing for long! Now, let's wrap this up quick! Scarlet Incision!" She stabbed through her, Saturn suffered serious damage, as she cut her inner organs.

Coughing up blood, Saturn muttered, "Argh!"

"Are you a pirate." Rozu found her joke funny.

"That isn't funny." Saturn sat up. "You're the real joke!" Wind danced around her, breaking the ground. She charged with the wind raging behind her, a blind Rozu prepared for the impact. 

"I hear the movement, centered within the earth. I was trained as a killer, an assassin. Something Hikari, Sinha, and I share. We all became ninja, and now stand against evil like you. That's why, I won't lose even without my sight!" Rozu yelled, placing her hand on the ground and launching her right leg into the air. This dodged the attack and allowed her to strike Saturn in this face.

"You found me?!" Saturn was surprised.

Rozu smiled, springing to her feet and twirling around with her sword. Her blade sliced off Saturn's right arm. "Oh oops."

"Bitch!" Saturn screamed. "How dare you! Wind Style, Hellbound Hurricane!" She yelled, a dark storm formed around her. It sent mass destruction throughout the area, Rozu however did not bat an eyelash.

"Compared to Atarashi, you're nothing!" Rozu yelled, braving the storm. "Sacred Art: Bloody Murder!" A scarlet aura swarmed her white blade, with the increased power, she horizontally slashed Saturn's body.

Saturn's body was sliced in half. "I-I hate this world." She muttered, before falling, then in the split second of life left, she was able to see. "Karma is a bitch."

Rose felt her eyesight return. "That's better." She sighed heavily, then looked over at Saturn. She was suddenly consumed by a web weaved by a summoned spider. "What is that?" Rozu wondered, looking up. "I hope Sinha is okay."

| Hidden Village |

Sinha smiled, gazing at him with piercing green orbs. His hair was jet black with small purple streaks in his hair. His teeth fanged, fingernails looked like claws, and the word "Yami", as in dark, was written on his forehead. Finally his menacing violet aura growled as he walked forward. "I have evolved!"

"Huh?" Blanche turned to look, she smiled, feeling hope return.

Akuma frowned. "I'll clobber you!" He ignited a mysterious black aura.