Chapter 34: Sacred Blessing

| Great Desert Ruins |

Annabelle stood boldly, her hair shining golden and her will, solid gold. "You won't hurt anyone else!" Her voiced boomed.

Atarashi levitated off the ground, her power surged. "Such bold views will by your downfall!"

"I won't back down to someone like you!" Annabelle raised her right hand up. "Wind Style, Gale Force!" A wind gust shot out of her hand like a laser beam.

"Wind, huh? Amber Abyss!" Atarashi absorbed her attack by summoning a golden wormhole. "How pointless! You can't hit me!" Atarashi laughed, summoning multiple spears of light and raining them down on her.

Annabelle stood her ground. "You can't hit me either! Barrier: Heaven Circle!" A yellow and white circle formed beneath her and formed an invisible barrier that deflected the attack.

"Blocked me, again? That's not something that happens often...I hate it, and now I hate you!" Atarashi glared with her piercing amber orbs.

"You may have power, but you're missing everything a ninja needs to have." Annabelle decided to list them. "Sympathy, a good heart, teamwork, an ambition to better the world, and most of all! The ability to make friends!"

"Spare me! Sympathy, a good heart? Making friends?! Those are ridiculous, although I admit teamwork and an ambition to better the world aren't bad, I think I do work with my Sacred Weapons and have a clear goal."

"Your goal won't make the world better! You're going to destroy it! I won't let that happen!"

"What can you do?" Atarashi formed swords of Nin and launched them at her.

Annabelle blocked them with ease, thanks to her Heaven Circle. "Barrier: Caged Bird!" Annabelle trapped Atarashi in a bird shaped cage, it glowed a burgundy color.

"A barrier that absorbs Nin, I guess that's not surprising." Atarashi analyzed. "Well I'll break-" She tried to break out, but an unknown force pushed her away. "What's this?"

"This attack is infused with wind elemental Nin, meaning your going to have to battle wind to get out!" She spoke of how an air current trapped Atarashi on top of the cage draining Nin.

"How clever, it could trap many. Although it won't keep me!" She smiled deviously. "Infiltrate!" She used a special move that allows her to escape barriers or prisons.

"That's what I thought you'd do!" Annabelle smirked, Atarashi turned to look at the cage and noticed it was condensed to a ball. "Yang Style, Whitewash!" The ball turned white from chemicals entering it, hitting Atarashi in the back, it exploded and released its chemicals.

"Shit! She planned this?" Atarashi was surprised, although her anger raised to new heights.

"It worked! Now, Wind Style, Devastating Winds!" She breathed in and then breathed out a string gust of wind, in which carried Atarashi into a short stone building, causing it to break apart.

"How dare she." Atarashi muttered, sitting in a pile of rubble. Her eyes shook faster than her body. "Those chemicals...this girl, I'm loosing to her? Impossible...this won't be tolerated!"

Annabelle gazed in the direction she had been carried to. "Should I go over?"

"Stay where you are!" Atarashi shouted, quickly returning in front of her with a Teleport Scroll.