Chapter 28: Aftershock

Ninja Dictionary:

⚔️Sacred Art- A powerful move used by Sacred Weapons, they are signature moves that deplete stamina and are very dangerous to use.

~ September 3rd, Illusion Village ~

Hikari and Hades' match had come to an end, however meanwhile the others fought hard.

Tatsumaki and Amai were battling Pluto, and had been fighting for around 10 minutes.

"He's so tough." Amai panted.

"He keeps getting stronger as we fight." Tatsumaki breathed heavy.

"Maybe I should explain." Pluto smiled.

"Explain what?" Tatsumaki asked.

"My Gene Ability, Blood Consumption!" Pluto laughed with his raspy voice.

"That doesn't sound good." Amai worried.

"It's good for me! To keep it short, the more blood my sword takes...the stronger I become!"

"S-Seriously!?" Amai backed away.

"Yes seriously." Pluto smiled.

"Storm Style, Demon Twister!" Tatsumaki sent a red storm at Pluto.

"This again!" Pluto slashed through the tornado and pierced his skin once more.

"Tatsumaki!" Amai yelled, running to him.

"I'm okay Amai." He gazed into her eyes.

"Aw aren't you two cute! I can't wait to draw more blood!" The short stature man laughed.

Amai grabbed her gun. "Jasmine: White Blossom!" 8 blasts of white energy danced and hit Pluto.

"I was careless." Pluto grunted.

"Now take this! Hyacinth: Eternal Frost!" Amai shot a blue blast, attempting to freeze him.

"Sword Style, Bloody Dance!" Pluto used the same move as Rozu and blocked the attack.

"Wh-What?"

"My sword cannot be frozen." He replied and sliced her skin.

"Ouch!" She squeaked.

"Amai! That's it! Storm Style, Cloud Cover!" Tatsumaki summoned clouds.

"What are you planning?" Pluto asked.

"This! Storm Style, Lightning Shower!" Tatsumaki shocked Pluto with powerful electricity.

"That's Tatsumaki for ya!" Amai smiled.

Pluto stood up from the attack. "Weak! Sword Style, Steel Dancer!" Pluto moved unpredictably with his swords and attacked both of them.

"Chrysanthemum: Golden Sun!" Amai sent a blinding light, causing Pluto to pause in his tracks and then was hit with a blast of light.