Chapter 45: Unbreakable

| Meanwhile In Limbo |

"Crystals will shower the world with beauty!" Shinju stated, her long taffy colored hair became crystallized.

Yosei looked at her mother with a saddened gaze. "Sure crystals are beautiful, but their true beauty comes from their meaning." She smiled thinking about her gems.

"Meaning? Strength is all that matters! Crystal Style, Turquoise Eye!" A large eye formed above Shinju, it was made of a gem called ice turquoise which was a stronger and prettier lighter colored turquoise. It allowed her to observe the battle from any direction as if it were her third eye.

"You see, I have my own version of that move!" Yosei's eyes became silvery-white with pink, violet, and yellow hues around the edge. "Pearl Eyes!" She was now able to see far distances as well as identify Nin.

"Let's see which is stronger. My jewels of power or yours of meaning!" Shinju chuckled after saying this.

"Mother! You won't stop me!" Yosei unleashed crystal shards upon Shinju.

"Crystal Style, Bloodstained Gem!" A blood garnet raised into the air and unleashed hundreds of crystal swords. "This everlasting gem will form swords until you either defeat me or I run out of Nin!"

"I'll have to calculate how many swords and the time frame in which it- no! Sorry, but overthinking isn't a good strategy for me, I'm not Hikari. I go with my heart, so that's how I'll fight!" Yosei rushed into the fight despite the swords that danced a perfect performance.

"Be punished my daughter!"

Yosei smiled and quickly formed crystal blades of her own. She countered the swords with sharp movements of her arms and legs, even doing acrobatic moves to dodge or counter other swords that charged her. "Crystal Style, Amethyst Curse!" She formed a circle beneath her and Shinju which froze Shinju's movements.

"Huh?"

"Be lost in an endless pit of violet jewels!" Amethyst jewels went unleashed from beneath Shinju, crashing and breaking upon her skin. This left wounds on Shinju, although being a deity, this did not do as much as it would to the average ninja.

"How fierce, and here I thought you were a soft weak rabbit. I guess you hide your fangs, unlike me." Shinju smirked, another wave of crystal swords were unleashed onto Yosei.

"Even a rabbit has strengths!" Yosei stated, skillfully blocking all the swords in her direction with her own jeweled katana's. *Hikari, I'll get out of here alive, don't you worry!* Yosei's thoughts raced.

"Then jump for me! Crystal Luster!" Multiple pearl shards formed from beneath the ground and crystallized Yosei's body.

*She thinks she can beat me with this? Sorry mother, but I don't take kindly towards people who underestimate me!* Yosei thought as she was incased in crystal. "Sapphire Thorn!" She broke through the jewel casing.

"Insect." Shinju coughed, refusing to look at her.

Yosei was reminded of Hikari as she stood in front of Shinju. "I won't give up, for you, Hikari!" She yelled, rushing in to defeat her mother.

Jeweled swords formed once again from the bloody garnet portal, this time Shinju seized the moment to attack twice. "Crystal Style, Sapphire Serpent!" Shinju formed a large Serpent made of deep sapphire, it slithered and squeezed Yosei until she was not able to move.

Yosei worried if she couldn't move than the swords would most definitely strike her. "Sapphire Thorn!" Yosei attempted to strike the serpent down, but because her sapphire wasn't strong enough to cut through the serpent, the attack was useless.