31; Koala biscuits, Kurt Cobain, and Tesco

**yaaayy day off school so I updated. Also, I made a lil fan art which you should see in the side bar or whatever. Woohooo cooooollll. Comment what you think of this chapter xxx**

Zayn

"You didn't tell them I was coming, did you?" I fall into step beside Niall as we all walk out of the school building.

The corks hanging down from Niall's hat sway as he turns to me, backpack over one shoulder. "What?" He cries. "Of course I did!"

My eyes meet Harry's and he looks at me a little uncomfortably before looking quickly away. "Niall, they're all looking at me like I have the plague!"

Niall rolls his eyes, letting out a small sigh. "Okay, so maybe I didn't. But is that such a big deal?"

Louis and Harry whisper something to each other and then look over at me. I try to ignore them as we near the parking lot. "I'm just gonna turn back," I tell Niall.

Niall stops in his tracks and grabs my shirt collar. "Don't you fucking dare."

It's kind of hard to take his anger seriously, considering half of his face is covered by a khaki green cork hat, and he's wearing a shirt saying 'I put the amp in camp'. And also because he's Niall.

"Nobody wants me here!" I cry in argument. "Don't you think this whole camping trip would be so much better if I wasn't around?"

His eyes falter, his grip loosening. He brushes my shirt like he's brushing off his touch. "No," he answers sadly. "Because I want you here."

I inwardly groan. "Niaaaallll." Why does he have to go and give me those doe eyes?

"Look, Zayn, the others just don't really know you, is all," Niall says. "I mean you show up here halfway through the year and you carry this bad ass attitude and you take drama and you dated the hottest girl here you punched Joel and you wear this leather jacket, and then you won the top male achiever award. Congrats, by the way. But, like, you see? Nobody knows who the hell you are. We're all kind of intimidated and confused."

He has a point. Nobody really knows me because I haven't given them the chance to. And hearing Niall list everything I've done since I've been here, I feel a small sense of accomplishment. I've made this school more interesting in a few months than it has been for ten years.

"The others will learn to love you, just like I did!" Niall reaches up to ruffle my hair and I smack his hand away, shooting him a warning glare. He waves it off. "They just need to get to know you."

"Yo!" Harry suddenly yells out. "We doing this or not?" Him and the others all stand a bit ahead, heads turned our way.

Niall looks at me expectantly. "Zayn?"

I sigh. "Lets go."

Niall grins and smacks my arm, earning him another warning glare. He pulls me a bit forward and runs up to the others. We reach the parking lot and I see Louis unlock a white minivan, and I eye it in disgust. "What is this?"