56; Spinning, Polaroids, and green dresses

****I swear to god listen to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_U6iSAn_fY - when you read this chapter. And if you can't listen to it AS you read then I've linked it in the side bar so plssss listen after you read because it's like the perfect song ever for this very chapter. It's got all the damn ziolet feels. Also, if you're like me and still keep rereading the last chapter listen to 'Say Something' most preferably by Alex and Sierra BC I LUV THEM****

Violet

I lean against the door, my entire body numb. Everything’s sort of just spinning, and it won’t stop. I can’t find clarity in anything, it’s all just a blur. I’m dizzy and light headed and empty. I’m hollow. Everything within me has been gutted, taken out, broken. I feel like I’ve just been on a crazy ride and now I’m back on land, and I can’t walk properly because I’m still recovering from the ride. The ground is moving and I’m … going to be sick.

“Violet?” Comes a voice that right now is unrecognisable. I try and breathe in and out, thinking about good things. That’s what my mum always said; positive rules negative. But there is nothing positive. And thinking just makes it worse.

“Violet, honey, are you okay?”

“I can’t … breathe.”

“Sit down. Come on. Doniya, get her some water.”

I blink enough to eventually provide me with focused images. The spinning gets faster but now I think I can control it. Tricia stands before me, her mouth pressed in a worried frown line. She tries to reach out to me, but I don’t want her comfort. I don’t deserve it.

“I’m so sorry,” I spit out at her in a hurried rush. “I’m so, so sorry.”

She just shakes her head, confused, and Doniya comes back with my water. Although, when I go and grab it I smack it out of her hands and it smashes to the floor, pooling our feet with water.

My hands fly to my mouth. “I’m so sorry!” I cry.

“It’s okay. It’s okay.” Tricia gives me a smile. “It’s okay, honey. It’s just water.”

“No, it’s not that,” I stammer. “It’s everything. I’m so sorry. You have to believe me.” Nothing’s even making sense, I’m just impulsively speaking. But they need to know. They need to know it was never my intention to hurt anyone. “You opened your home up to me, and I … I’m such a bad person. Zayn … I …”

“Okay. What did the prick do?” Doniya tries to push past me towards Zayn’s bedroom.

“No, no, no,” I cry. “It’s not him. It’s … I need to go. I’m so sorry. I need to go. I need to get away from you. I’ve ruined it. I’m … he cried. He kissed … I’m … I need to go.”

I try and stumble to the front door, and I literally stumble to the front door. I can’t do anything. I can’t walk or think or speak. And why is everything still spinning?