Message from meeee

Sorry to get your hopes up chicas, but this obviously isn't a new chapter. Ive actually come to a huge standstill in the story - I don't know how to get to where it is now to my next big and long awaited idea (my favourite part in the whole story!!)

So actually I'd like to ask you all fabulous and beautiful people what you'd like to happen in the story. YES I KNOW YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR THE ZIOLET KISS. That'll happen, all in good time my children. But if there's anything else you can think of, any other idea, I will definitely consider it if it works in the story. You'll also get credited, if I use it. My friend (who helps me come up with all the great ideas for this story) and I are a little stuck. For the first time in the whole story! Ha.

So just comment if you have an idea. It could be to do with any character and any scene. And if you have a dream scenario for the first Ziolet kiss, tell me! I'd love to know what you think or hope will happen. But I must tell you that my friend and I's idea is perfect, and I just can't wait to share it.

Does this even make sense?

lol.

Also, I've officially finished school! Bar a few exams. But that means I'll be updating a lot more bc I have no social life loooooll. So there'll be a lot of days where I'm at home alone, and what else can I do but update for y'all?

OH ALSO I CAME UP WITH A GREAT IDEA! I thought it would be suuuuper cute to have a few penpals. I'd personally love even just one or two, so if you're interested tell me in the comments! I'd love to know you all more personally and learn about where you're from and about your life hehe. And I can tell you all about my future fanfics planned and my boring life and I'll make you cute things! So someone be my penpal! We'll be best friends foreeeever.

Ok I think that's about it.

I'll try update asap, when I know what to update. But I just really want to hear from you all bc I love you all to a million pieces and really appreciate you loving my story so much and actually finding my dry humour funny.

If you're still reading this, you are very patient.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthaaannkkyyoouuuuuu all I love yooouuuuu and you're all the reason I've been writing these fanfics for like three years. I feel so special knowing people
love my ideas and writing so much.

LOTS OF LOVE KELLIE XXXXXX