51; Water fights, introductions, and alcohol

Zayn

Violet and I edge through the trees, trying to keep ourselves hidden. We're nearing the opening when I see Grace and Mila standing huddled together, backs to us. I grin and squirt them both immediately.

They gasp at the sudden hit of cold water and groan when they see me. "Zayyyn."

"Where are the others?" I ask them threateningly.

"We have no idea," Grace informs me. "We split."

So that means Waliyha and Doniya are together, who knows where. They're playing stealthily. I grab the girls' guns and Violet and I begin our journey once again. I'm stopped a few seconds later by Violet hitting my arm.

I turn to her and give her an annoyed look. "What? WHAT?"

Without a word she just points in the distance towards someone crouching down behind a bush and I grin at her, impressed. "You wanna take this one?" I whisper.

"I ... seriously?"

I laugh and push her forwards. "Come on, you dick."

We slowly edge towards the figure and Violet aims her gun, ready to shoot. But just as she's about to pull the trigger, the girl spins around. "Pri Pri!" I cry.

Priyanka stands up and dusts herself down. "There you guys are!"

Violet lowers her gun, a little disappointed she didn't get to kill anyone.

"Grace and Mila are out," I inform our team mate.

"Good," she nods back. "So is Safaa."

"Obviously," I say.

"So that just leaves Waliyha and Don then," Priyanka says.

"I'm pretty sure they're together, too."

"I think we should split up," Violet says.

"Definitely," Priyanka echoes.

I look at them both. "Alright. We'll split. Make sure you stay hidden."

"Got it."

We all give this fist bump thing before heading off in different directions. I head for the fence. Doniya has to come sometime. That's her place. I smile as I pass a few strangers, all looking at me strangely, and give them a nod in acknowledgement. "Good evening." I pass them before sprinting so that I'm out of the open.

I find refuge behind a collection of trees and get my gun ready, just in case. My eyes quickly dart back and forth and all around. I decide to move again and I jog and jog and eventually come to a small clearing. That's when I see it.