Bliss and Joy for Everypony

I stood outside, night completely taken over. I looked at Rainbow Dash, and prepared to try it again. I looked at my hands, and began to will the light to flow throughout me. My veins began to noticeably glow, and lighten enveloped me. I stood in front of Fluttershy's house, glowing bright enough to make the trees lining the Everfree Forest dim.
Rainbow Dash's face was ecstatic, and it was easily visible. I had amazed the 'most awesome pony in Ponyville' just in doing something natural to me. I still can't fly though. So, as impressed as she is, it will wear off. I slowly let the light dim, until my veins were barely glowing. Fluttershy looked at me, and said, "Wow, that's amazing! How do you do it?"
"Oh, I just do. I don't know how it works, or how I do it."
"Does it hurt?" Dash asked.
"No, it doesn't, at least not yet. Maybe if I try to make it brighter it might hurt..."
"Well, try it!" She squealed.
I let the light shine, and my veins began to glow bright again. Instead of stopping, I willed the light brighter. I began to glow brightly, my veins clearly visible from outside my skin. I continued to let the light shine.
"Y-Your... Eyes..." Dash said.
"What about them?"
"They are... Glowing..."
Wow, that's pretty cool. I continued to let the light grow, and slowly I began to glow brighter and brighter. I began to become really warm. It didn't hurt at all, even when I was emitting blinding amounts of light. I stuck my hands out in front of me so I could look at them. The moment my hands were fully outstretched, the light flew from my veins, out of my fingertips, straight into a tree. The light emitted made sight impossible.
"Whoa! Garret, that was bucking amazing! Do it again!" Dash screamed.
I was tired. Shooting light from my hands really took the energy out of me. I fell to the ground, my sudden lethargy making my legs weak.
I lay on the ground, my body weak. I was hoisted into the air, and taken into Fluttershy's house. I was tired, and the moment the lights came on, my lethargy went away. I could feel the light cascade over me like sunlight to a plant. I felt the energy return to my body, and I got up, almost instantly.
While my energy returned, my mind was still tired, and I need sleep.
"Hey, where am I going to sleep?"
"Hmm, the couch in the living room? If that's alright..."
"Yeah, that's fine with me. I just need a place to sleep." I smiled.
"Okay, do you need a blanket?"
"No, I think I will be fine. If I get cold, I can warm up."
"Okay, Dashie, you need to leave, if that's okay."
"Alright, okay bye Garret!"
"Bye."
Before the lights even went out I was asleep.

***
Twilight POV:

I began writing in the journal.
'Entry four: Withdrawal
So, Garret moved out. Study is going to be very difficult at this distance, but I can make it work. While he lives with Fluttershy, I can still study him all I need.
In fact, now study can be taken differently! I can now study his stress-reaction and stress-relief habits. Putting emotional pressure on him will allow me to more fully research his mentality. Of course Fluttershy will not be okay with this, so I must keep it a secret from her. Garret cannot know why I am truly doing this either. I am trying just to research since he declined me romantically.
Why did he have to pick her over me? What makes her better than me? I am smart! I am cunning! I have more knowledge than she does, and I can be compassionate, but I don't! While I have never loved before, I still love Garret, and I will patiently await his return.
A sudden flash of light had brightened the sky earlier, and it couldn't have been natural. Garret's newly developed powers must have been the cause. The last time I had seen the spectacle of his ability, it was barely glowing. That light was amazing, enough for me to behold it from my home, quite a distance away.'
A teardrop hit the page
'Garret hurt me. He chose my friend over me, and has no second thoughts. I felt love for him, the first being ever to capture my attention, and he chose my friend over me. Fluttershy falls in love with everypony I, however, do not. She just got her lucky break, I still have to wait. She has her chance, and if... No, when, she ruins it, it will be my chance.
Garret will love me, and that is a fact!
I will come before my research, and this is fact now. I will be first and foremost in my life!'