Bonus Chapter: All the Scattered Remnants of Us

(I was asked: THE MANE SIX/SPIKE ARE STILL PEOPLE!!!! ALONG WITH GARRET AND LYRA!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT!)

Starlight POV:

"It's gonna be amazing. We're gonna have so much fun!" Pinkie Pie squealed. I really don't want to be a party-pooper, but I'm not gonna allow that. I can't go to a party, no way, spotlight isn't for me, and Vera disappeared. Just 'poof' and stopped existing. And there's a new guy in town. It's just so strange. I hope I can talk Pinkie out of this.
"Pinkie, I don't want to party. I... Don't want to upset you, but if you throw a party, I'm staying home." I quietly squeaked out.
"What? D-Do you not like my parties?" She started tearing up.
"I... Love your parties. I just don't like to be at a party."
"You don't like to be at a party, but you like mine?" She barely managed to get her quavering voice to spit out.
"Y-Yeah."
"Terra, you're lying! You hate my parties and you know it!" Pinkie's hair dropped and she bolted out of the room. Sometimes I don't understand that pony.
"Pinkie! Come back, I'm so sorry!" I squeaked. She didn't, instead she kept running. Sugarcube Corner adopted an air of depression without Pinkie there. Alone in a bakery? What could go wrong if I experiment a bit while she's gone? I'm sure she's gonna be fine.

***

3rd POV:

Pinkie was done. She had been piling it up for too long, and it was coming out. The material holding her very sanity together tore itself apart and she snapped. Her hair was in her eyes, and that had to change, she couldn't stand it. She ran toward the spa. She was going to fix everything. There was nothing left right, so she was going to warp it into place. It will be perfect.

The spa, the only place to fix this all. They would stop me from being me. It's going to work.
"Welcome, what would you like done? Uh... What are you?" A blue mare asked her.
Pinkie growled lightly and looked at the mare and grinned. "I'm a monster... I need a few things done."
"I... Obviously you are a monster. Now... I'm going to ask again: What species do you fall under, and what're you here for?"
Pinkie growled again and put on a fake smile, "I'm a person alright? And I just need a few things done to my hai- mane."
"Of course, right this way!" The mare happily led her down a hallway that would mark the end of Pinkie and the beginnings of the monster inside of her. Her true self, the true party fiend. A true monster, but only to those who didn't understand her. Pinkamena, the real Pinkie who gets buried under the false happiness of her split-self.

***

Pinkie POV:

"Permanent?" I asked.
"Of course. It's possible to have your hair permanently straightened. It's simple with a little magic!" The mare smiled at me: First mistake
"Do it."
"I... Your hair is straight."
"Do... It..." I growled.
"Fine, fine." Her horn glowed and I felt a light tingling on my scalp. "There, always straight, forever. Anything else?"
"Cut it. Shoulder length. Now." I mumbled.
"Sorry sweetie, didn't catch that one. Run it by me again?" The mare calmly asked. Her ignorance: Strike two.
"Cut. The hair. To the length. Of my shoulder. Or Luna help you I will rip yours out!" I calmly said.
"U-U-Um... Okay..." After a couple of seconds of clipping, my hair was perfectly straight-cut to my shoulders. Good, I don't want to look anything like that party-crazed maniac who keeps surfacing. She's gone now.
"That all you want dearie?" The mare asked me.
"Maybe, I don't know yet."
"Well make up your mind, please." She snapped at me: Third mistake. Three. And my time to make a mistake. I snatched up the scissors from the air where she was holding them. The mare gasped and stared at me with wide eyes. I almost felt sorry for what I was about to do. Adrenaline pulsed through my blood and the world slowed down. I took the scissors and cut the mane off of her head. Just a punishment that would be noticed, and by the looks of this mare, it will kill her. Not physically do I kill everyone. Mentally works in cases like this. The mare fainted.

***

Garret POV:

Twilight still remembers all about me. She knows I'm a freak for her. Well, strangely enough, it's proven now, Garret and Vera aren't quite the same person. Garret, me, likes Twilight, but Vera, woman-me likes Lyra. Twilight proved it to me.

I'm lying in bed with her, cuddled up against her back, a thick layer of blankets keeping us warm. It's not often that I get to have such a blissful time in my life anymore. Discord pretty much said that himself. But nothing bad is happening, I'm just happy.
"Twilight, um, are we gonna even do anything today?" I whispered into her ear.
"Nope, just going to lay here. You can do something if you'd like, but I'm going to stay here. Not just here, but like in this bed. Not moving. All day. Not even gonna get up for the door." Twilight giggled. "Maybe bathroom breaks if I really gotta go though."
I smiled, at least she's herself again. "Twilight, you ever wondered what it would take to kill Discord?"
"You mean like... Dead?"
"Yeah."
"I would imagine it's going to take the amount of energy in a unicorn. I mean every drop, from horn energy to blood. Yes, that would mean death for the unicorn."
"That's all?" I squeaked out.
"Yes. Death to a unicorn. Quite a sacrifice honestly."
I nuzzled her back. I didn't want to talk about death anymore, so I stopped talking and just cuddled. I'm happy. Life is good. Life is great.

***

Called a bonus, but it still had a story-altering piece in there. Love you. Sorry for failing you as an author by not posting sooner °3°