2-13: Drama Bomb Pt. 1

Vera POV:

"Ugh... Yesterday was just... Disturbing..." I mumbled to Lyra. "Can we just forget that it happened?" I was sitting on her couch, and she was pacing in front of me.
"That Twilight came into my house... And kissed my wife?!" Lyra shrieked. "No, I can't forget that!"
"Not that... Can we just forget all of yesterday? It really just... I want to forget it..."
"So do I..." Lyra said, "But I can't. She came into my home. And kissed my wife. It's almost like someone wants chaos. It's almost like... It wasn't coincidence." Lyra mumbled. It suddenly clicked in my head. She had completely explained it by accident. I know exactly what's going on. Twilight doesn't love me.
"Hey, I got it."
"Yeah?"
"Twilight doesn't love me... It was D-" Was all I managed to say before I passed out.

_____________________________

"'Ey! Wake up!" Discord shouted in a fake Irish accent.
"Ugh... What happened?" I mumbled. I tried to open my eyes, but I must have been blindfolded or even in a dark room. I'm tied to a chair by my chest. Front legs at my sides, and my whole body unable to move.
"You can't just spill the beans like that! You gotta play fair!"
"Okay? Um... Explain?"
"First off..." He snapped his fingers, and my sight came to me. Blindfold it was! "Don't tell anyone that you and I are feuding... Might cause too much of an uproar. Two! Please just... Calm yourself. I promise not to kill you. Three! Dude... For real... Why are you a woman?" Discord cackled.
"I have a feeling... It was your fault."
"Yes, yes it was... But it backfired... So I'm correcting all my mistakes now. Create chaos by correcting chaos!" He cackled again, snapped his fingers, and my body exploded in pain.
"Feel that?" He laughed, "Its your whole body changing. In many ways." He grinned. My vision went black, and my whole body exploded in pain for the millionth time. I'm used to this pain already. I know exactly whats happening.
Soon, eyesight was restored, and so did my senses. The pain subsided, and I opened my eyes fully.
"Mistakes corrected." He flashed a smile at me. I looked down. Human. Human! Holy crap, I'm a person again! And... Male... I'm a guy again? Oh my god I'm a guy. And the straps are off of me! I can get up!
I ran and hugged Discord. "Thank you so much! You don't know what you just did for me! Discord..."
"Get. Off. Of. Me." He squeaked. "Why are you happy?" He shrieked.
"Because I'm a dude again! Now I'm a man! Boy... Teen..." I still have my wings, that's a new addition to this old model.
"Yes... And now you're... Soon going to end up in a very chaotic state."
"What do you mean?"
"Twilight likes you as a man. So did Lyra. Think about it..."
"Big deal? I've got willpower and a marriage."
"Sure... For now... All I have to do is... I won't ruin anything. You'll see. It's gonna happen." He smiled.
"O...kay? Um... I'm gonna... Can I go home?"
"Not yet... Few more things to do before you can go..."
I groaned, "What could you possibly want?" I asked.
"Well... You gotta sleep... Before I can take you home. And... Chaos spell!" He shouted and faked a sneeze at me. "Remember: I don't do windows!" I slowly lost consciousness to a darkness clouding my mind.

***

Lyra POV:

"Holy... Sh-... Um... You're a man again." I said.
"Yeah, I am. Discord said he had a 'fluke' and made me a woman... So yeah... I'm a guy again. Haha... Male... Yes... I am..." He gave a smile.
"Great! Now... Um... So... I... Uh..." I stuttered out.
"Um... You okay?" He asked.
"I just... This is all so different. Now you're my husband... Just yesterday you were my wife, and now you're my husband. It's just gonna take a bit of adjusting. The past couple days have been really chaotic... Right?"
"I'm the one who changed species and gender... Painfully I might add."
"Yeah, at least it was only you. Could have been me too."
"Yeah... You stayed the same... Good. It's just me... Good." He sat on the couch. "Love you Lyra."
"I love you too Ve... Garret."
"Yeah, I'm Garret again. Not Vera anymore." He started crying, "And I have to say this... It struck me..."
"What is it? Whats wrong?"
"Garret never married you." He sobbed out.
"No, he didn't... But I love him too."
"Y-Yeah... Here comes the bad news."
"I... Tell me."
"I... Don't think I love you. I just don't feel it anymore."

***

That night:

Twilight POV:

A soft knock at the door. Who would knock this late? I didn't even bother with getting any more dressed. I'm sure whoever it is, its one of my friends. I mean, I still have underwear on. Pajama-style. Comfortable.
When I opened the door, I shrieked. Garret was at my door. Like, him. Male. "H-Hey."
"Uh, sorry to come by so late. You're just stuck in my head. I can't seem to shake you from my mind."
"I... I... I..."
"Twilight... Calm down. Calm yourself. For real, just... Calm."
"Y-Yeah... So, what do you need?"
"Well... I need you to help me." He flapped his wings gently.
"With?"
"You. You're stuck in my head. Because of a couple days ago, and your interruption. You're stuck in the forefront of my mind. And you need to get out. And I know there's only one way."
"Uh... And what would that be?" I shivered.
"This." He dashed forward and kissed me. What a rush! Every fiber of my being called for him, yearned for him. And here he is. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close. Finally, I have him back. After all this time, and all this waiting, I have Garret back.
He pulled his head back, "You wanna know something?" He smiled.
"Yeah... Anything."
"I'm single." He grinned.
My eyes went wide, and I smiled. "Does that mean..."
"Yes. It does." He leaned forward and kissed me again. I couldn't speak, I just stood there, dumbfounded. In a matter of seconds, I became the old Twilight again. Loving Garret. Happy.

And I fainted.

***

Chapter... Complete. Boom. Drama bomb, complete. Holy. Crep. That just happened. Yes. It did. And yes. I planned for it to happen.

Love you, my Little One.

Don't forget to Follow/Comment/Share/Vote

And if you read this far into the authors note, you're a very amazing person. Special, even. Love you even more! °3° Hope you're happy!