2-19: No More Tears

3rd POV:

(Before we begin. One word of caution. This chapter made me cry twice. And I wrote the son of a bitch. Please, take your whole heart, your seriousness, your emotions and open them to this chapter. Read it with not just your eyes, but also your heart. I literally poured my heart out recently, and this chapter is oh my god... just please read it serious-styles.)

"Twilight, we have a problem." Garret whispered into her ear, the sun barely cracking dawn. After the last month's peaceful events, things have settled down greatly and our 'hero' has fallen into a normal pony life, Alicorn or not. He's actually shunned those that put him in high regard because of his status.

"Make it two." Twilight whispered back. Apparently something was amiss that our 'hero' didn't know about.

"Ah, what's yours? You can't just not tell me." Garret let out a hoarse laugh. He'd managed to get Lyra to go home the month before, when she freaked out. Lyra had said that 'She was just stressed out and stuff' but nopony believes it. It's the human mentality to do what she did, and that's acceptable. Nopony's hurt.

"Well, yours first, I mean, mine's no way as important as yours." Twilight took an airy breath and exhaled deeply.

"Well... I was just gonna say that the fridge is empty." Garret lied through his teeth, nothing he said had even sounded like truth. The fridge was filled by Spike just that morning. Lies, all lies.

"Oh... Mine is bigger than that." Twilight nervously chuckled, her mind starting to fray again.

"Same time?" Garret sat up in the bed, pulling Twilight up with him. "One... Two... Three..." He spoke aloud.

"I want to be a parent." They both spoke at the same time. Both were shocked and said, "You want foals?" They shook their heads and frowned, "You want to have foals with me?" They both went silent.

"Um, yeah. I'd like to be a mommy." Twilight shivered, "Not sure why, it's just burning in me to be a parent... Maybe it's the daddy I've chosen for them?" She laughed and cocked her head, "But seriously. You'd like to be a parent?"

"I don't want to be a parent, so much as I want to be a father with you." Twilight laughed at the cheesy-ness of what her stallionfriend had just said to her.

"It's not a bad idea. I wonder how our foals will look?" Twilight laughed.

Garret sank off into his own world.

***

Dream Garret POV:

( Listen to Pieces ~ Stone Sour. Please please do it while you read this part, it was such a feels.)

"Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?!" A somehow familiar voice called out.

I slowly opened my eyes, my entire body aching. "Luminescence?!" I called into the darkness ahead of me. Never heard the name before. "Optical?!" I shouted.

"Daddy!?" The same voice called out.

I staggered up to my feet, yes feet, and shook my head. "Where are you?! Listen to my voice! You're gonna be okay... It's gonna be okay..." I went from a shout to a sob, collapsing back onto my knees.

"And you see, no matter how hard you try." An even more familiar voice called out.

Even in the amount of pain I'm in, I can't resist. "That's not a whole sentence, that would technically be considered babbling." I scoffed and looked into the complete darkness around me. Nopony's going to get in-between me and my kids, I've got to keep them safe, it's my job!

"Where are you?!" I shouted into the darkness.

The three familiar voices all started swirling around me, I could hear them coming from all directions, including inside my head. I took a raspy breath and closed my eyes.