The Q/A Part One

Listen to any instrumental during this, totally makes it better! I recommend Metallica: Suicide and Redemption during this, it is a Thrash Metal instrumental, basically one big guitar solo with some drums and a rhythm guitar behind it. I looped it during this chapters writing/editing, and it sounded pretty badass along with the setting! :P

My POV (Earth, Present):

"After the last section of this story," I gag, "Maybe we should lighten the tone?"
"Yes, what happened before he went to Equestria? Who was he?" One of you ask, quietly. Earthstar is read on your name-tag. (A//N Props to you for asking. I be giving a whole chapter for you! Anyone who wants to ask anything, this chapter might elaborate. Back to the story! :P)
"Ah! Let me tell you more about Garret, my Little Ones. You asked to hear about his story, so I shall tell you who he really was. He was quite the boy where he came from, accepted by all. He had a social life, but quite the odd one. I was one of the few to actually get to meet his true self. He was an avid Brony, quite the odd one.
He never told many people, but he did tell me. We weren't close, but he knew that secrets were safe with me.
We went to school together, and everybody knew him. Everyone talked to him, trusted him. He was actually quite the average teen, to be honest. Many people called him names for the group he chose to be in, but he proved himself quickly. He is one of the best fighters in our school. He can't box, or do any MMA, but he can throw a mean punch, and he can sling people pretty well. But enough about violence.
He associated himself with the girls at our school. He was a deep tenor in the chorus, he was quite talented with his voice, both in sound, and word choice. He always knew what to say, always. It surprised many, and he eventually became an icon of counseling. He was known to be the one to go to when you had problems. No matter what, he could solve them. He would give good advice, then he would help you act upon it. He was generous. He believed in the good inside everyone.
He loved all and none. He loved everyone as a sibling or relative, but none as a partner. He always said that he was waiting for the 'Darkest of the night to begin to glitter...' Whatever that means. Of course he wasn't talking about anyone specific. He was just being vague for unknown reasons. Or... Was he?"
"LT! Did he actually enjoy My Little Pony?" You ask, from the back of the room.
"Yes, quite a lot. He had enjoyed all the three seasons, and Equestria Girls. He was fond of the first two, and didn't much enjoy the third season. Why?"
"No reason, just curious." You mumble.
"Why, I do remember him saying something to me... He had said to me 'You know that if I had a choice, I would leave here... I would go to Equestria.' Which concerns me... I haven't seen him around here for a few days, maybe a week.
I wonder to where he went?" I stare into the darkness in the corner of the small room.
"Any questions?" I smile.
"I have one!" A girl stands up. "So... Who is Sheogorath? He isn't part of Equestria! Where did you get him from? Where did he, and his champion come from?"
"Haha, you caught that! Anybody know?" I grinned.
"Yes! I do!"
"Okay, go ahead, tell us."
"Okay! Sheogorath is one of the Gods in Tamriel. Tamriel is the universe in which the Elder Scroll series takes place in. He is the god of Madness. He is dubbed the Prince of Madness and the Duke of Dementia.
His champion is the main character in Oblivion. All the mentioned events are of the quests in the Shivering Isles."
"True. Why would Discord enjoy his company?"
"Oh, because they both love chaos, and they are both evil?"
"Yes, exactly! Any other questions?"
"Hmm... Maybe... Does he actually love Twilight?"
"Why yes, he does. I wonder if he loves Fluttershy..."
"Oh! Why is Applejack in love with Rainbow Dash, and vice versa?"
I frown. "Its a sensitive topic, that one... But it is so that I may add a new layer to the story."
"What is the actual story? There seem to be so many different small things, that could be so big!"
" This is isn't all about Garret! He is one of many characters. Look at him as one of many. The mane six, Garret, Discord, Celestia, Spike, and Luna, are the key characters! It's like baking a cake. I just put the ingredients in, now I must turn on the mixer. Just you wait!" I chuckle. "Anything else?"
All you little ones shake your head. I flip my hair out of my eyes, clean my glasses, cough, and begin to continue my tale, in Equestria.
"Where did we leave off?"
"Ooh, we left of with Rainbow Dash and Applejack kis-"
"God! Yes I remember now..." I gag again, "Well, to continue!"

***

What a strange chapter, right? Hope any questions you may have (or had... Or will have?) are answered! Props to Earthstar for saying such a simple comment, and causing this chapter! My POV, might have shed some light on this. It is a story, I am literally telling all of you, in a room. Imagine it being like someone reading you a storybook.
If you all ask, I might put a video of me reading this on You Tube. The potential is there! I have the voice for it, I have I nice sweet, talented voice good for reading! Ask anything, just ask! I might go for it! You got questions that I like, I will do a chapter with them in there, just like this one!
I own nothing, just Garret! Bethesda owns Sheograth, etc.
Hasbro has all the MLP, and all that stuff.
If you want a track list, ask me! I jam the whole time I am writing this!

Thanks to Earthstar, this chapter is dedicated completely to her. While it was something I planned on doing, she sparked it to happen in a better way. Imagine this story as me reading it to you, not as you reading a book. All of this will be amazing in the end!

This is LT, signing off. Should you all want any more Q/A, just ask questions!