Stalkers and Saviors

(A//N: I recently heard someone mention something about clop-fics... So I decided to google it... And now that's burned into my head. Do not worry, I won't even begin to start that. Pg-13 is where this story resides! No way could I write... Filth like that! Keep it innocent, even Garret has standards! We should just leave this at hugs and kisses and light romance, nothing narsty! If its alright with you all?)

(Editor's Note: You all get to hear from us, Seth's editors ((and Best Friends)) for a second. All I want to say is that Seth is having a very bad time right now. He isn't really doing much but typing and crying. Sometimes its both at the same time, and the light scent of love in this chapter is being blown up and making him really unstable... I just want to say, bear with him for a minute, it'll be better soon!)

Garret POV:

"Twilight, I didn't do anything! Ask her!" I said in a loud whisper.

She glared at me. "You mean to tell me that you never kissed her, or even thought about it?"

"No! Who do you take me for?" I asked.

"Garret... I... She keeps telling me that you did..."

"Who? Fluttershy?"

"No... Sunset..."

"Twilight, I tried to warn you. Sunset isn't even here!"

"Yes she is! I see her, talk to her... Feel her..." She looked past me.

"There is absolutely no way! She isn't here!"

The consistent problem with Sunset is beginning to bother me, I need to keep Twilight focused on something else. I don't know what though, there has to be something to occupy all of her time.

"Garret... That's the problem, even though she isn't here, I can talk to her!"

"Just ignore her! Stop... Just listen to me." I calmed myself down quite a bit.

"Garret..." She collapsed to the floor. "So much is changing in my life..."

"It'll be fine, I'm here for you..." I whispered.

"But even with you... No, if I have you I will be fine!" She stood up, confidence returning.

"Exactly!"

"Now that that's taken care of, I can get back to what I was asking."

"Sure."

"You met Doctor Whooves a little while back, correct?"

"Yeah."

"Did he mention anything about... Dimensions?"

"No..." I said.

"Because recently both he, and his home have suddenly disappeared."

"That's odd. But no, I haven't heard from him in a long time."

"Okay, that's really strange though..."

"Yeah, it is." I said.

A knock at the door. I quickly answered it. It was Lyra, which concerns me greatly.

"Hey! I wanted to talk to you!" She squealed.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Uh, who is it Garret?" Twilight asked.

"Lyra." I stated bluntly.

Twilight mumbled something under her breath.

"What d'ya need?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you, in private."

"Uh, Twilight?"

She paused a moment, then said, "Sure, but only on one condition."