3-1; So What?

(Each act has a different focus. This one's got a more general Equestria focus. One was the night. Two was all about Garret. Three's also got a more comedic focus than normal. Forget dark. Silliness.)

'I... Hate... Everything about you. Why... Do... I love you? ~ Three Days Grace? I think?'

One Week Later:

Garret POV:

Twilight had gotten pregnant. Perfect! I'd hoped, and apparently it's exactly what was supposed to happen? Either way, the doctor said she's pregnant. We're going to have children. Foals. Not kids, foals. She's been pregnant for six days, so its accurate!

We're at home, talking about names for them. I'm no good with pony names, but I read enough fan-made fiction to get a decent idea. We're sitting on the couch, spitting names out at random while reading books.

The book I'm reading, 'Foals are born relatively eight months after impregnation. The foal will-'

"Chance?" Twilight asked.

"Last name?" I cocked my head.

"I don't know. Encounter? Or like... Second Chance? I don't know, just an idea."

'-Most likely have glossy eyes and large irises. In rare cases, they will be born with eyes that take longer to focus and spiral out of control at random intervals. During the time of writing this disease does not have a name, but will be given one in the near future.

Many foals are born with their talent pre-set by their genetic code, but in some cases they will be specially name-based. Such as Ditzy Doo, Time Turner, and Trixie Lulamoon. In order: Not to be rude, but a sense of idiocy, the time-turning abilities, and the Trickery and Illusions. Hence the names. But most cases names are just given by the parents to give identity. Names like Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Comet, And-"

"Optic?" I asked.

"Optic... What?" She timidly asked.

"Optic Illusion. Or Optix. Either of those?"

"I like that first one!" Twilight smiled. "For a Filly."

"Of course."

'-Sting are a few names that were irrelevant to the talent.

Some foals grow up to be big and famous, like DJ-Pon3 and Twilight Sparkle, who grew up to do big things. Me? I didn't grow up to do anything. Just an author.

Foals can be tough to raise. Some aren't but most are. Me? I prefer the life I got. Two fully grown colts and a house all to myself. It's my story.

Foals can also be born Alicorn. Wings and a horn, which is a sign of true power. Authority, good leadership, or just general holier-than-thou attitudes. But that's expected of something of literal greater stature than a normal pony.'

"We could call him 'Freak' and make his nickname, 'The Mighty.'" I chuckled at my reference.

"That's a terrible idea. Think of how much they would insult him."

"I was just kidding. We could call him... Or her... Crystal."

"Or Edge."

"Night's Edge?"

"Illuminant Dawn?"

"I like Illuminant. Or Luminescence." I smiled.

"Luminescence and Optical Illusion?" Twilight smiled warmly, "Good names... One's for a filly and one a colt. So no matter what, it's gonna work." Twilight giggled.

"Yep, it's gotta work."

'And one word of caution- foals will not be anything you expect.

Thank you for reading ~ Derpy Hooves.'