Bonus Chapter: Q/A Part Two

(A//N I am male, for those of you who may be confused.)

***

My POV, (Earth, Present):

"Anything else you want to know before we continue the story?" I say, as I flip my hair.
"Yeah, I got a question!" Someone shouts from the back of the room.
"Ask it then!" I quickly say, and I am prepared for anything.
"Why is Garret so quick to move on?"
"Oh, because he got over a relationship in three days?"
"Yes!"
"I won't ruin anything, but he isn't." I say quietly. "Anything else you want?"
"What's Garret's purpose, the whole reason he's in Equestria?"
"I can't say anything, it's not even possible not to ruin it!"
The door to the room opened, and a tall thin man with short black hair and a nice suit walked in.
"Hello, you know that the story started a while ago? You missed the beginning... Who are you?"
"Ha, it doesn't really matter about the 'who'..." A thick British accent rang from his lips.
"Wow, now cut the vague answers and tell me!"
He groaned, "Just call me the doctor... Now can I ask my questions please?"
"The Doctor?!" I spit out, and my head becomes light.
"Yes, the same Doctor. Now let me ask my questions!"
"S-Sure..." I stutter along, barely able to speak.
"Why did Garret come to Equestria?"
"Because he felt out of place in Earth."
"What did you put me in your story for?"
"Ha, you have always been here, trust me."
"Okay, how did he not tear a hole in space-time?"
"Because Celestia has magic, she actually has the ability not to rip space-time."
"That's quite amazing, actually."
"Yes, anything else?"
"Actually yes... Why am I but a pawn in your epic story?"
"Because, you aren't the main character. Actually there is no main character, but you are a lesser, not a primary..."
"But why?"
"Because I needed to keep the focus on our... Leads..."
"Now now, that's no way to say that. Maybe you should explain better for all those Whoovians!"
"Okay, while Dr. Whooves is an amazing character, he is not the main character. There are more apparent and predominating characters. Fluttershy, and Twilight are definitely up there."
"I guess if you must say so..."
"Yes, anything else?"
"Why is it that you write me so... Oddly? In your story I am not just the pony, I am many! But so few..."
"You are both the Eleventh, and Dr. Whooves."
"What? How does that actually work?"
"How do you work in the first place?"
"Ah, okay. I guess you have a point."
"Why did you come here... And how?"
"You spun the story! You are the one who said I took the TARDIS to Earth! I decided to come here, and ask you about Garret."
"Oh, I completely forgot about that..."
"That's all. Thank you for your time, Seth."
"I never told you my name..."
He smiled and left. He was silent in leaving, and I soon readied myself.
"Anything else you want to know, my Little Ones?"
Heads all shook, and I began to tell my story.
"We left off at..." I paused.
"Garret just talked to Pinkie, a-"
"Got ya, starting from there!" I wipe my glasses, and continue our tale.

***

Just a little bonus, nothing special or crucial. Hope you all like it, I just wanted to do this since the first Q/A, and I want to say this is probably the last one, unless you all keep asking questions.
Not that you wanna hear my personal life, but I just had a lot of things happen, and if you all would be so kind... Just keep reading, just enjoy the story. This chapter has no dedication, and no real ties to the story, just a little bonus I wrote when I saw 50 reads.

This is LT, signing off. <3