3-11; Well, that Escalated Quickly

Warning you now, this may not be a long one. GUESS WHO'S BACK BITHES?! FUCK YEAH, THE AUTHOR WHO WRITES THIS STORY!

Garret PoV:

I groaned and touched the icepack on my forehead. Apparently it's been weeks since I got home. The room around me was supposed to be wooden, Twilight's bedroom and all, but it was a vibrant pink, and the mattress had turned into a waterbed.

Twilight says something's wrong with me. Like, I have an aura of... Psychotic shit that happens. The room suddenly changed color. Now it's psychedelic green.

I groaned and rolled onto my belly, "Jeeeeeeeeezus..." I whined like a little kid. My everything hurt.

And suddenly, it didn't.

The fog in my head lifted, the pain stopped, the sick stomach, gone. It literally came off of my shoulders.

I've always wondered about somet-

Why is there a potted plant where Spike's bed was?

I've always wondered about something.

What the hell happens when I want to go home? I miss my mom. A lot.

And my... Human friends. My human body. My everything. I miss my bed. My world. Meat. Silly putty. Generic movies from Japan. Bruce Campbell. Chuck Norris.

But maybe with a little work and the power of friendship, I can-...

Gonna be honest, I see why people hate us now. Wow. That may be the most douchey thing I've ever heard. Like... Just no.

But maybe with a lot of hard work and a few hundred bits I can make this all work. Maybe.

And now my icepack is a banana. Hmm. Aura. Sure, sure.

I groaned quietly, "What have I been through? Gotta remember it, I have a feeling that it'll help."

***

Very odd to explain PoV:

(This point of view... Hold on. "There's a vacuum in space, fucking suck yo' face." Now, seriously. This point of view jumps and hops and it's so AGAHAGAHAHAGAH. Roll with it. It's garret thinking about something.)

Rarity shrieked and hopped away from the small mud puddle. She chuckled and stitched together

She went grey and simply walked over it. The boutique closed down. She has no ambition. No friends. No clothing business.

Applejack kicked a tree, then yawned. She chuckled very tiredly, the trees went barren behind her. The door on the barn said "foreclosed" and Big Mac moved in with Braeburn.

Dash... We'll skip that one.

Fluttershy. The animals. No... No!

No!

Gotta fix all of this. I know something f'ed up when I got here. Now what is that? I... Me. It's something about me. Maybe I just hold myself in a different way than I need to. Language? Actions?

No.

I know what it is.

And it ain't pretty.

I...

I don't act like anypony else. I make shit different.

I gotta get a vacation. I need a few weeks of relax. My words make no sense. I need a relax. Bad.

So does Twilight. And Optical.

So it's settled. Change my name? Nah. Nah.

***

Sorry that it's short. I'm very sleepy and I just wanna play The World Ends with You. WEWY kicks all the asses in the world. The Chuck Norris of video games.

Dragon's Dogma is fucking yes.

-rapping, similar to Linkin Park- Did you even know (do you even care) about how many times I tried (all the times you weren't there) and all the times I cried (After the fact and I can't look back)" chorus "to the ones I've hurt the mo-o-ost, it's a scar I can't he-e-eal and a debt I'll never repay. But that's not my fault (I can't tell) when I'm stuck (living in a prison cell)"

I think I can write music? Maybe? /)^3^(\ Not that I give any fucks if I can.

Sorry it's so short.

I'm stressed out.

Between my "Friend" -Whispers- He's actually just a toy I talk to. A living playtoy. -normal- Joshua and my "Alter Ego" Christine.

She is me. But not me. It's hard.

-Shrugs-