Act 2: Chapter 1: He's Back for More

3 Days Later:

Garret POV:

"Yeah, I don't think so." I said, unenthusiastically.
"Come on! You've got wings, use them to fly!" Dash said. She enunciated 'fly-yuh' instead of 'fly.'
"But I don't want to fly! I just want to sleep."
"Nopony with wings doesn't want to fly!" She said, enthused at the idea of flight.
I groaned aloud, "I guess you can teach me to fly..." I frowned.
"You gotta be motivated!"
I sarcastically said "Okay, let's do this!"
She smiled, "That s the spirit! Now, gently unfold your wings..."
I tried flexing the muscles in my wings, but it didn't result in any movement.
"Loosen up, you don't gotta strain them, not yet anyways."
I loosened the strain on the muscles, and my wings came out, straight off my body. "Now what?" I asked.
"Now flex them, downwards."
I put forth a lot of energy, and swung the wings downward. I came off the ground about a foot, before plummeting back down.
"Good! Now do it again, but keep doing it, more than once."
I started flapping them, and I rose off the ground, about six feet. "Look at this!" I laughed, "I'm flying!"
"Of course you are! You've got wings, and now you can use them!"
"But... How do I go forward, or down, or anywhere?"
She laughed, "Twilight would say 'simple physics...' But I guess I can explain this a little better than she ever could... You gotta kinda lean forward, and twist your wings to fly forward."
"But that's not how physics work! Twisting my wings would change the force... Whatever, I'll try it." I leaned forward, and slightly adjusted my wings. I began slightly moving, a snail's pace.
She laughed, "W-Well, you're moving forward!"
"Explain what I'm doing wrong!"
"You have to... Kinda... Feel it." She cocked her head. "I'll bet you just gotta get your wings warmed up, and get used to using them... I'm sure you'll do better eventually." She nodded.
"O-Okay... I'm coming back down now." I slowly descended, until my fee-... Hooves... Were touching the ground.

_______________

3 Days Later:

"I just feel so... Naked!"
"Oh dearie, you aren't naked, ponies don't always have to wear clothes." Rarity said.
"But... I need clothes, at least to keep my nervousness away."
"Fine, if you insist. I can make you an outfit."
"And before you make something normal, I need to say... Don't make it... Prissy."
"W-Whatever do you mean? Prissy?"
"I-I mean... I'm not like most ponies, I'm... Hardcore..."
"Ehm... W-W-What?" She stuttered.
"Uh, I mean... Uh... I don't wear what most ponies do, I wear... You know what I like to wear."
"Y-Yeah... I'm still concerned with the 'hardcore' thing though..."
I giggled, "Just... Make the clothes please? I need to wear something."
A blur of measuring tape and fabric flew in front of my eyes. Cotton, suede, leather, velvet, and many other fabrics all grazed my skin at one point.
"Stop moving so much, you might ruin my measurements!" She shrieked.
"Sorry. I can try to be more still."
More fabrics, and soon a gasp. "It's perfect, now to make it!" And she was gone in a blur of white.
I could hear a clock ticking, and humming from the room she bolted off into.
"Rarity?" I paused. "Raaaarity?"
"I have to have. Absolute. Silence. For this to work."
I closed my mouth, and waited.

(Let a second pass... Do something :P)

"Garret... Wake up please." Rarity said.
"Y-Yeah?"
"It's done. Try it on!" Before I could react, there was a blur, and I was clothed.
"It fits, now how does it look?" I asked.
"See for yourself." She moved a mirror in front of me, and I was in shock. She made an outfit straight out of my mind.

It was a dark-blue based tee-shirt, which fit snugly on my new frame, and a pair of shorts. Both the shorts and the shirt were deep-azure, like the color of my eyes. But my eyes change color sometimes. But the outfit is beautiful. My face however, isn't in quite a good condition. I have a long scar running up from the tip of my nose to the skin above my ear, which is very noticeable. I fell one time, and have a scar that looks like I fought Cerberus, or a demon or something. But I don't care, I'm still beautiful.
But the clothes feel awkward, like they don't belong. I managed to maneuver them back off of my body, after squirming a bit. They just didn't feel right on my body. Maybe ponies aren't supposed to wear clothes. I get that Rarity said it, but why aren't we supposed to? I asked her so.
"Well, I don't know everything. I just know that ponies don't wear clothes, not on a regular basis, simple as that."
I guess that makes sense. I understand what she means, just flat-out that we don't need clothing.

______

The only way to sleep without my wings freaking out was to sleep only my chest, with my legs tucked under me. I don't know how, but its actually very comfortable, laying like this. With Twilight lying next to me I felt at peace.

"Twilight, I'm still not used to all this." I whined.
"What exactly do you mean?"
"Being a pon-"
"Pegasus." She interrupted.
"Being a peg-ga-sus, having wings, having to walk on all fours, not having hands, and a lot of other things."
"Garret, I wish I could help you..."
"I, personally think that Celestia shouldn't have made me a pon... Pegasus."
"But she had to, its the only way for you to have survived."
"But why not a unicorn, or a pony, or even another human?"

***

Twilight POV:

I didn't tell him, I wanted to, but I didn't tell him that he's a pegasus by my will. I think that pegasi are beautiful, wings are just amazing. But nopony understands that, apparently. Well... Most ponies don't.
"B-Because a pegasus was the easiest to make."
"But the added muscles for the wings, plus the feathers, plus the nerves... Would make it the hardest of the three."
Gah! He caught me in my lie! "B-but a pegasus is the easiest to make... Its hard to explain."
"I guess if you say so." He scooted up against me. Is it too far to ask him to? I don't think it would be.
"You know what wings are good for?" I asked.
"Nah, what are they good for?" He quickly said.
"Holding somepony. Wrapping them up, keeping them close and warm and snug." I hope he takes the hint.
He did, very smart pegasus! He unfurled his wing, and closed it up around me. Comfortable isn't a good way to explain how I'm feeling. I'm having a warm, fuzzy sensation deep in my stomach, like somepony just fed me fire. But it doesn't feel bad, it actually feels good.
I lay my head on his shoulder, and fell asleep blissfully. My hero, savior, and dream-stallion made sure I was comfortable.

***

And... Now the story slows itself. It's like the beginning of the story all over again... Because it sort-of is. I'm fond of this story, it's led me to meet wondrous people, and have insights in my real life.
I knew I wanted to write this, but I didn't know that it would be good enough to get as 'big' as it is! Last time I checked, we had 380 reads, and like forty-five votes. Which is more than I could have ever anticipated in such a short time-span.

Love to all of you! Especially all my readers who are dedicated!