2-3: I Can't Think of a Chapter Title for This One... O.o

Trixie POV:

This is morbid, but him like this is really cute. He's all loopy on pain-medications, and he's just rambling on and on. He's talking about all kinda of things, and I can't feel sad when he's being like this.

"Hey... Hey Trixie!" He whisper-shouted, from the hospital bed.
I giggled, "Yeah?"
"You know what?"
"What?"
"You're prettier than Twilight."
I smiled, but I knew it wasn't him talking. He was just all loopy
"Nah, I don't think so."
He shrugged. But he was swaying his head to an imaginary beat, humming along to it. As if there was a beautiful song playing in his head.
"Trixie."
"Yeah?"
"My side doesn't hurt right now."
"U-Uh, yeah. That's because you're pumped full of medicine. You don't feel it, because you have enough medicine to knock out a... Bear."
He nodded vigorously, but not as a response. He must have been going crazy! No, it was still to a beat, there was rhythm to his nodding.
"Uh... You okay?"
"Of course! Never better, yeah, Doing Good!" He excitedly said.
"Uh... What's with the... Moving around?" I couldn't word it any better.
"Music."
"No, it's silent in here. You must be hearing things."

***

Garret POV:

I lifted up an earpiece, and put it in her ear.
She gasped, and looked at me. "What is that?"
"It's the Great and Powerful iPod." I giggled, "No, its just an iPod..."
"But uh, how's it play music like that?"
"With the press of a button."
"Really? Are these common where you come from?"
"Everypony had one."
"O-Okay... But I don't want music... I prefer silence."
"Sure, sure."
I was rooted to the bed, by choice. The medicine was starting to wear off, I could feel the weight of the world coming down on my shoulders, and my body began aching. My ribs hurt, and my side was throbbing with pain.
"Agh! Godda-I... Agh! Jeezus! Ow! Gah!" I shouted, clutching my side with one of my wings. My whole body was burning in pain, my muscles ached and my ribs hurt and-
"Get him medicine! Something!" Trixie shouted.
"I-I... Gah! Just, Just, Just hold on. I might be able to fight it off..." I moaned out.
"Doctor! Sedate him!" A nurse shouted.
And my world faded to black.

_________

"You okay?" Trixie whispered.
"Y-Yeah, I'm feeling wonderful!" I joyously said. My entire being felt amazing, every single aspect of life was amazing.
"Good." Trixie kissed my forehead.
"Twilight! You know I don't like that..." I mumbled.
"W-Who am I?" Trixie asked.
"You're... Uh... Who are you?"
"I'm Trixie? You're sort-of kinda-ish my stallion. I think? Aren't you?"
"Uh, I'm not sure. Actually... Who is Twilight?"
"She's my arch-nemesis, but sorta-kinda your ex-mare... I think? I'm not sure, I've only known you a couple days..."
"And yet you think we're dating?"
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am. I don't know, I don't even know... Wait... Why don't you remember anything?"
He shrugged, "If I knew why I didn't remember it, then I would be able to remember it!"
"True... But uh, I think we were dating, or something..."
"Well if we were, we still are... I guess... But you know, you aren't bad-looking... Actually... Wow, now that I think about it, you look amazing."
She blushed, and smiled, "Well... Take a look at yourself..."

***

Twilight POV:

Come on! I wiped his memory, and still he's with her! Buck it, I'm not sure what's left to do! I just don't know! I slid down the hospital wall, my head in my hooves, crying. All I want is Garret, and of everypony in the world, Trixie comes to town, and she steals him. "No, remember what he said, you drove him to her?" Sunset said.
I ignored her and kept crying. "Twilight, in case you didn't know, there's a way to fix all of this."
"Mmph..." I grunted into my hooves.
"Just read up on love spells. Simple."
I shot up, and took off. I ran quickly toward the Library, full-speed, ready to fix all of this. I have to, for me. For him. For us.