chapter one

As the bell rung signaling that class was over. Jungkook went to get up when suddenly Taehyung pushed past him to talk with some of the girls who were grouped up and squealing as he went up to them.

Probably just seeing who wants to suck off his lollipop tonight. Jungkook thought to himself and chuckling, as he was walking over to his locker.

"What are you laughing about?" His best friend Jimin said as he came over like usual when their classes were over.

"Oh just how the schools playboy can basically get any person in the school to screw with him in a matter of seconds."

Junkook said putting away his books in his locker,because it was the end of the day.

"Oh.I thought you were still thinking about the question I asked you." Jimin said getting red.

" Shit I forgot about that yeah sure even though you know I'm not a fan of scary movies." said Junkook as they were heading out of the school.

As Jungkook and Jimin left the school they saw a petit girl giggling as she got into Taehyungs car.

"Oh look. Another lucky girl for tonight.She might as well enjoy it.It well probably her first with him if so, it's her last with him." Jungkook spits as he was headed in the direction of his car.

"Uh Kookie? You kinda sounded jealous there for a second." said Jimin laughing at a red Junkook.

" And why so red. your redder than my used to be red hair." who now had orange hair."

"Am not! And I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous over some girl who fell for him only to get her heart broken the next day?!That's ridiculous!" Junkook said as he felt his face only getting hotter at this point.

Jimin was just laughing "Oh are you sure your getting hotter by the second. Does my best friend have a crush on a guy?" he said laughing only harder.

"No! Oh and that reminds me, how's stalking Yoongi going for you?" Jungkook said, and Jimin stopped laughing in a matter of seconds.

"Hey! We were making fun of you! Not me. And it's not stalking. I'm just watching him." Jimin said being satisfied with his answer.

"Oh that's what you think. everbody knows it's stalking. Even Minji. At least she admits she stalks you." Jungkook said fishing out his keys out of his back Jean pockets.

"And why in the hell do you keep calling me kookie? I told you last week not to call me that anymore." said a annoyed Junkook.

"Wait what?! Minji has finally admitted after all these years that she's been stalking me? Finally victory is mine. She owes me 20 bucks." said Jimin getting in the passenger side of Junkooks car.

"ah who said you could get a ride?" said Junkook jokingly. But Jimin looked serious, which made Junkook serious.

"You did in the morning." he said closing the passenger side door and opened the window.

" I'm messing with you. Now we wait for what ten minutes?" said Jungkook looking at his phone to see what time it was exactly.

"For what Taehyung leaving so we can follow him to his house?" said Jimin laughing, but only to get hit in the arm for a response, "ow! what was that for?" said Jimin staring at Jungkook.

"Ummm well one, Minji asked if she could get a ride home because her friend is sick. And two, you were being an ass we are not waiting for taehyung he left two seconds ago." said Jungkook checking his notifications on Twitter.

" Only my Kookie would know how long ago Taehyung left." he said rubbing were his heart is.