chapter thirty seven

"AHH right there baby!" A female voice replied to an paralyzed guy underneath her as she rode him. The girl groaned out when she reached her high. She then slumped on his body that couldn't move to push her off of himself.

Because he felt dirty. He felt dirty, and used. Like a condom. And he didn't like it. He hated it. Absolutely detested it. He tried to slap the bitch off of him, but the thing is he can't move! And that pissed him off.

The blonde girl got off of him pull her skimpy skirt back on and fixing her shirt that was sideways.

I wish I can just tell her to screw herself. Taehyung thought to himself.

"But baby. until next time." The blonde said waving her skinny fingers goodbye at him.

"Go fuck yourself." He replied, huh I can talk. The lady chuckled and walked back in the bedroom and placed her hand on her hip.

"I don't have to baby. You already did it for me." She sounded like she was cackling which Taehyung guessed was her laugh. The disgusting sound soon faded down stairs to were there was still music. Taehyung sighed. He's going to have to tell Jungkook.

Or maybe he doesn't have to know. Taehyung thought.
"No he needs to know." Taehyung said to himself. He kept thinking these things throughout the night. Until he fell asleep.

~~

"Oh my God Hoseok! Stop or else I'm going to snort this stuff and it ain't gonna feel good." Jungkook slurred as he tried to drink his beer, but Hoseok kept making him laugh.

Jungkook drank the beer until there was no drops falling down when he had it upside down on his mouth. This was like his fourth beer and he was.tipsy.

"Look at that hot chick!" Jungkook whispered yelled at Hoseok."Oh my God you are so drunk!" Hoseok yelled/ laughed as he was bent on a wall slamming his fist against it because he couldn't breathe. Jungkook looked confused.

"How am I drunk? Oh my god you look like a horse!" Jungkook said. He tried bending down to look at a nickel but fell on his face. He burst out laughing. Hoseok was laughing too.

But Hoseok was laughing for a whole different reason. He pointed his finger at Jungkook." Because you said the chick is hot. A chick is a girl. You've been gay for 5 years now. Oh oh can't breathe!"

Jungkook looked up at his friend with teary eyes.
" I'm gay?" Hoseok started laughing even harder. He tried to stay up but he soon fell from the alcohol filed brain.

They were wasted. Because five minutes later Hoseok was still laughing just with a purple looking face because he couldn't breathe, and put Jungkook a sobbing mess because he's gay. And he so apparently didn't know this. But around 4:00 in the morning everyone who stayed at the party was either sleeping on the floor cuddling red cups, sleeping on couches, backyard, front yard, pool, or guest bedroom with one night stands. Except for Taehyung who had his own bedroom.

7:37 a.m. the alarm read the was right next to the bed that Taehyung was sleeping on. He woke up and stretched trying to remember what happened. A few seconds later everything came to him like an explosion. All at once.

"Shit I can move." He looked down at his pants. His semen was crusted on his pants. Eww. He sighed and got out of bed grabbing his belt from the four in the process. As he was sliding it on he walked downstairs, occasionally walking over people as he went towards the front door. As he was stepping over someone with there shirt over their own head, he recognized someone. Jungkook. He had red cups all around him as he was sleeping on a chest. Hoseok I think was his name.

I stepped towards him and picked him up bridal style. He shuffled a bit but and gripped onto my shirt as he leaned against my chest for support.

"TaeTae." He murmured. Taehyung smiled, knowing he was dreaming about him.

He placed Jungkook softly in the passenger seat and buckled him up. He shut the door and walked to the other side and got in. He opened his door and started the car.

He then drove to Jungkooks house when he got there he got out went to the other side and got Jungkook out quietly. He went through the front door because a little bit earlier, like maybe a week, Jungkook had made a key for Taehyung.

He walked up the stairs and walked into Jungkooks room placing the younger nicely on top of the bedsheets. Taehyung sighed and ran his hand through his hair nervously. Maybe I shouldn't." No quit changing your mind Taehyung. Your going to tell him." Taehyung told himself as he walked walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook woke up about ten minutes later to water turning off. He panicked and jumped off the bed. Wait. I feel asleep at the party. What the hell? Jungkook thought as Taehyung came out of the bathroom with dropping hair. Jungkook sighed in relief and sat back down rubbing his temples in a circular motion. Jungkook looked up when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"Hey." Taehyung said softly." Hey." Jungkook replied back smiling lightly as he felt butterflies in his stomach at how close the older was.

"Baby I need to tell you something. It's what happened at the party."

Jungkook continued smiling and patted the spot right next to him.

Taehyung sighed and sat down farthest away from Jungkook, who frowned.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung started. Jungkook felt tears in the corner of his eyes as his mind came up with multiple ideas of what happened.

"I went to the bar at the other end and asked for a drink. There was a girl." Jungkook sighed already knowing what was going to happen.

"Get out." The younger said with tears streaming.
"No wait. Hear me out Jungkook. It's not what you think." Taehyung said standing up and faced Jungkook." No I already know what happened, you screwed another girl. When is this going to stop? When?!" Jungkook yelled standing up.

"What?! No yo-"" no I don't want to hear it. Get out I don't want to hear it. So. Get. Out." He yelled.

Taehyung felt tears coming down as he left the room. He walked quickly down the stairs and opened the front door but turned around to find Jungkook on the first step, holding the banister. He was still crying hard.

"I do love you Jungkook." Jungkook closed his eyes." Get out Taehyung. I never want to see you again."
Taehyung started to cry harder and left the house, slamming the door after him.

Jungkook covered his mouth and ran to his bedroom. He shut his bedroom door and leaned against the door sliding down it. He shut his eyes tight, and continued to cry. Because it hurt. It. Hurt. So. Badly.

Taehyung got into his car and wiped his tears away. But they just kept on coming.

He started the car and backed up the car on the driveway. And started driving.

As he was driving on a busy road. Taehyung couldn't see the road very well as the tears blocked most of his vision. The next thing he knew was he rolled down into a ditch. He hung upside down as the car landed on the roof. He could hear faint screams. Kinda like they were down a long empty hallway.

He could feel a warm substance trickle down his leg. He could care less though. His vision soon had black dots. A small smile made its way across his face. Maybe it was better if he left the world for good. That say he couldn't cause Jungkook anymore pain.

The last words to fall from his lips before he blacked out was....

"I love you Jungkook."

---
Daddy-Tae for helping me with the ending part of this chapter! Cause I suck at writing car accidents or any accidents for that matter