Chapter twenty six

Jungkook stayed frozen for what felt like forever. He finally shivered and walked to his front door, opening it.

He walked to his kitchen and grabbed a glass form a cabinet and turned on the faucet filling the cup with water. As he was drinking it, he felt a buzz from his phone.

It was from his childhood friend Hoseok who he hasn't talked to in yeaes. But that was because he moved and neither of them ever had time to talk much.

Hoseok: hey, guess what?

Jungkook: Hoseok! I've missed you bro!

Hoseok: I've missed you to but guess what?

Jungkook: what?

Hoseok: I'm moving there!

Jungkook: what? You better not be shitting me Hoseok or I swear you won't have any balls.

Hoseok: I'm not bro I promise.

Jungkook: yes! When?

Hoseok: I already moved like a week ago, just wanted to get situated before I tell you.

Jungkook: you dick!

Hoseok: Lol. I'm at your door right now.

Jungkook put his phone in his back pocket and went down the stairs smiling.

He opened the door and jumped on Hoseok hugging him. Hoesok chuckled and hugged him back.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were here?" Jungkook said when Hoseok put him down on the ground.

"Because I knew it was going to be funny." He said trying not to laugh,"you should've seen your face!" He busted in laughter. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Come on Hoseok." Jungkook said making him come in his house.

"Still the same huh?" Hoseok asked looking around at Jungkooks house as he was taking off his jacket. I nodded. "You know my parents hate change." Hoseok nodded,"speaking of which, where are they?" He looked around.

Jungkook sighed,"on a 3 month business trip." Hoseok looked at me with confused eyes."What do you mean on a business trip? My mom saw your parents in Walmart yesterday getting food."

I froze." What? T-there supposed to b-be in China."
Hoseok looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Kookie." He said softly. I shook my head tearing up.

Hoseok opened his arms out to Jungkook, who walked into them crying on his shoulder.

"M-my parents l-left me." Jungkook said hiding his face in the crook of Hoseoks neck. Hoseok stood there with Jungkook rubbing his back soothingly...

A/N
Don't hate me!
Love you guys