chater twenty seven

"Shhh Jungkook, it's ok." Hoseok said softly to a sobbing Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at Hoseok with red eyes.

"W-why would t-they leave m-me? Was I-I not g-good enough f-for them?!" Jungkook said hiccuping.

"No of course not Kookie." Hoseok said rubbing his back.

He let go of him, and went upstairs to go sit in the dining room. Jungkook sat in one of the seat and put his head against the wooden table.

Hoseok sat right next to him and rubbed his back.

"I-I think I-I need a-a reason. I-I'm going to call t-them." Jungkook said looking at Hoseok who nodded." I think that's best Kookie."

Jungkook grabbed his phone from his back pocket and unlocked it. He went into his contacts and found his father.

He clicked the number and put the phone to his ear.
A recorded voice said," I'm sorry this number has blocked you, please hang up." Jungkook starts to tear up again. He quickly hangs up.

"I-I'll try my m-mom." Hoseok looks at me worried.

"May be you shouldn't."

"No I'm going to try my mother." Jungkook said not ready to accept the fact that his parents abandoned him.

He tried his mother. The same voice repeated." I'm sorry this number has blocked you, please hang up." Jungkook threw his phone across the room,making it hit a wall. It surprisingly didn't shatter.

Jungkook started to sob again. He turned to face Hoseok, who opened his arms out again. Jungkook went to them crying in the crook of his neck again.

"W-what's w-wrong w-with me?!" Jungkook yelled out.

"What's wrong w-with me?" Jungkook repeated softer this time as his shoulders shook from him crying so hard...