Chapter twenty four

"J-Jungkook?"

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook stuttered back.

"What are you doing here." Jimin asked.

" looking for you." Jungkook said, making Jimin blush slightly.

"Well it's fine there's nothing to talk about." Jimin said going back to Yoongi who fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"You sure Jiminie?" Jungkook replied really wanting to talk.

"Y-yup." Jimin said.

"Ok well I'll talk to you later then." Jungkook said walking quickly out the bathroom.

"Jeez took you long enough I thought you were getting-.Never mind let's go." Said Taehyung as he wrapped his arm around Jungkooks shoulder as we walked to our first class.

"Hey Kookie!" He turned around to find Sana running to hug Jungkook."Your ok!" She said, he nodded confused.

Sana let go of him." This here dummy never told me if you were ok or not. And where were you last night Tae?" Sana asked putting her hands on her hips.

"I was at Jungkooks house." Taehyung said calmly. Jungkook looked at him with shock. How can you be so freaking calm about what we just did? Jungkook pondered, but then he figured it out. It's not his first time."You ok Kookie?" Taehyung asked smirking as he brought the younger closer to his side.

Jungkook nodded. About 2 seconds later the bell rang signaling class was about to start."Lets go before the late bell." Jungkook said unwrapping Taehyung arm from himself and took Taehyung's hand. He dragged him to class.

"Bye!" Sana said turning to walk to her first class.

Jungkook waved but then realized she had turned away, he shrugged and proceeded to take Taehyung to class.

As they sat in there seats the late bell rang. Jungkook sighed in relief while Taehyung looked like he was debating to sleep or not. He choose to sleep.

As Jungkook was listening to the English teacher he noticed girls giggling and staring at Tae while he slept.

Jungkook tried to ignore them though. But it didn't work when Ashley, who was right next to Taehyung started to tap him on the shoulder.

Taehyung woke up and looked around untell he found who was tapping him. He looked at Ashley and smiled. She smiled back.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and looked back at the front and never looked back.

"Hey why didn't you text me last night baby?" She asked.

"I was busy." Taehyung said running his hand through his hair. He suddenly looked at Jungkook.

He sighed when he saw Jungkooks jaw clenched.

He saw. Taehyung thought as he rubbed his temples in a circular motion.

He ignored Ashley through the rest of the hour.

When the bell rang Jungkook quickly got his stuff and walked out of class. Taehyung could tell he was pissed. It wasn't like that Jungkook. Tae wanted to say be he didn't. He just let the younger stalk off to his next class.

You don't like him. You don't love him. He's a toy, a object. Just make him think you like him and you'll get what you want. Taehyung kept telling himself as he skipped the 2nd hour...

A/N
Sorry I haven't been updating but I'll be updating a lot more like every other day!
<3