chapter forty

About 4 months later Jungkook and Yoona's friendship blossomed into something more.
Jungkook was happy with the girl, she helped him forget about Taehyung.

"Hey baby what about this?" Jungkook asked as he held up Marconi cheese. Yoona laughed," Kookie babe no! We had that two nights ago. How about ramen?" She turned around towards the counter and opened up the cabinets, grabbing two packets of ramen for them.

She placed them on the counter and started looking for a big plastic spoon, when she felt arms wrap around her waist and pulled her to a hard and warm wall. She leaned her head in Jungkooks neck and kissed his jaw line. It had gotten sharper and more defined over the months.

"Baby?" Yoona asks with her lips still pressed against his jaw."hmm?"

"Are you going to the gym again? It gets so cold with you not beside me in our bed." Yoona whined. Jungkook chuckled a deep chuckle.

"Yes baby, I am. And you know it because I go to it every morning before work." Yoona unwrapped herself from him and got a pot big enough for the two packets and placed it in the sink turning the faucet on filling it with water.

Jungkook grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. On her face was a pout." I can skip Thursday morning if you want but if I do I go after work."

Yoona groaned,"why do you always go to the gym now? You used to never go when we first started to go out or even when we were friends."

"I want to get more fit Yoona. For you especially if I need to tell anyone to back off my girl." And he leaned closely and started to nibble on Yoona's ear lobe, making her moan.

"Mmm." And Jungkook backed up and smirked as he leaned against the other wall.

"Your a mean man." Yoona said as she turned off the water and tipped out water that wasn't needed.

She put it on the stove and turned the knob to boil. She turned around to find Jungkook sitting on a stool on the other side of the island.

She walked over to him and sat on his lap.

She looked at him in awe. Over the months he no longer looked like an innocent boy, no he defiantly matured. Some people would say he had a major glow up.

Yoona grabbed her phone from her back pocket and unlocked it to find her background being the two of them kissing. She remembered that day. It was the day Jungkook asked her out. She smiled.

She went into her pictures and scrolled all the way to the top to find baby Kookie, will not baby baby but 4 months ago Kookie. He defiantly had a glow up.

"Awwww so cute

"Awwww so cute." Yoona gushed, making Jungkook curious and looked over her shoulder. He groaned." Delete that Yoona." She shook her head no.

"You were so cute! Don't you remember that day? How I made you send a school picture to me?" He nodded kissing her on the cheek.