chapter sixteen

"How the hell did you get in here?" Yelled Jaehyun.

And maybe, just maybe Jungkook had saw a glint of fear in his eyes.

"Will how did I get in here? through a door. You see, what you do is open this here-" "no you asshole! How did you get in here without getting caught by one of my people?!" Jaehyun asked looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook taking in his bruises on his neck. He didn't.

Jaehyun saw that Tae was looking at Jungkook, he then turned around and smirked. "Oh you like it? It took a great deal to do this. You see Jungkook just kept squirming underneath me."

"Theres a shocker." Said Tae sarcastically.

"Shut the hell up!" Jaehyun yelled as he pushed Jungkook into a wall out of frustration over Taehyung.

"Are you ok kookie?" Tae asked running over to his kookie."Y-ya I think so." Jungkook said getting up, with Tae's help.

"I think we'll be leaving. Bye" Said Taehyung waving his free hand towards Jaehyun.

"Nooooooo!" Jaehyun yelled as he grabbed Jungkooks arm and pulled him behind him.

"let go of me!" Jungkook said pushing Jaehyun into a wall.

Jaehyun coughed and got up and was about to punch his ex-lover but Tahyung got there first and hit Jaehyun square in the face, causing him to go unconscious on the floor.

Jungkook then went straight to the older and hugged him.

Taehyung was surprised for a seconds but then understood. He then wrapped his arms around Jungkooks waist.

Taehyung unwrapped his arms and lifted Jungkooks chin with one of his free hands making sure he wasn't hurt. Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up as he looked at Tae's lips.

Taehyung looked at the younger and then glanced at Jaehyun I'm going to kill him. But that thought slipped when Jungkook put his lips against the olders plump one.

Taehyung was surprised but kissed back hungrily.

"We should go baby." Jungkook blushed at the nickname, but nodded.

I love you Jeon Jungkook...

A/N
Just a filler.
Love you guys!!!!