chapter two

"Hi!" said Minji to two hot and sweaty boys waiting in a car for about ten minutes because it felt like a hundred degrees outside,and in the car."Took you like half an hour, what were you doing? moving out of the school?" said Jimin, who just barley took his eyes of of his phone.

"Be nice. ok Minji hop in the back and give me the address to your house so we can get a move on." Jungkook said turning on the car but not forgetting to turn on the air conditioner."Oh and Jimin, I was not moving out smartass I was I'm, well it's complicated. And here's your twenty dollars." said Minji, Jimin put his hand in the back and looked at her waiting. But all he got was a slap to the forehead and Minji laughing.

"Did you really think I would just give you twenty bucks like that?" asked Minji mockingly,"I was hoping." muttered Jimin in the front as he pouted. And to all of that Jungkook was just laughing at it all.But stopped suddenly when they were right next to a black car at a red light.And it didn't help either that a bunch of people was walking in the walkway.

"Hey isn't that taehyung's car?" asked Jimin staring at his best friend, who was silently hoping that Jimin wouldn't have noticed the car right next to them.

"Yeah that is. I would know because I've been in there." Said Minji sadly."Hey are you okay?" Said Jimin suddenly, looking back at Minji who was just staring outside of her window."We'll get you home as soon as possible. Don't worry." Said Jimin with a assuring smile." It's not that it's just I was bummed for a few days, because I never wanted the rumors of him to be true. But slowly I began to realize that I was wrong. Taehyung is and always will be a playboy." said Minji with a frown.

Suddenly the light went green and all the people who were in front of us were now walking on the sidewalk.

"Finally." Said Jungkook as he realized that the beating of his heart was finally slowing down a bit.And they turned into a street that Minji described.

"Okay is this your house?" Asked Jungkook, who was slowing down a bit at a medium sized house with paint slowly peeling."No it's right next to this house. Sorry if my directions suck." Said Minji with a slight chuckle.

"It's fine don't think to much of it." Said Jungkook as he neared a house that was probably two times the size as the house right next to it. Jimin had just looked astonished, mouth gaped and everything.

"Whoa!" Said Jimin and Minji just busted out laughing at the two gaped mouth boys in front of her."Well bye. Thanks for the ride Jungkook. And thank you Jimin for being adorable." Jimin turned red at the last part. And Jungkook just chuckled at his friend and said,"no problem."

As they were driving off the two boys in the front spotted Yoongi walking. But what made Jungkook laugh so hard, was that Jimins face was up against the window silently pretending to be looking at a car next to us. But in reality they both knew that he was silently and horribly stalking Yoongi. Who had no idea that Jimin wanted him.

"Why can't we just fuck and get married and my life being completed already?" Said a bummed out Jimin, which made Jungkook laugh a little.

"Because you have to work for it. And one day Yoongi's d-" " But why is working so much work?" asked Jimin. And Jungkook knew that Jimin had purposely stopped the conversation. Which only made him laugh harder.

" That doesn't even make sense." said Jungkook chuckling lightly." Ok were here. Bye Jimin. See you tomorrow." Said Jungkook slightly waving.

"yup bye." was all Jimin said before he went inside of his house. And Jungkook headed home.

As Jungkook went get out of his car and go check the mail, because his parents would always leave it to pile up in the box.

"Hey. Your Junkook right?" Said a deep voice behind him. As he turned around he prayed that it wouldn't be Taehyung. And it didn't work. Sure enough Taehyung was right behind him smirking at how surprised the younger boy looked."Uh yeah. Why?" Said Jungkook surprised a bit.

"Umm well you see I need help with notes in science class. I was too distracted today for some reason." He said checking out Jungkook. And the part is that Jungkook knew that, and he felt like his face heating up.

" Too distracted staring at girls." murmured Jungkook. But Taehyung heard it and just smirked even wider." How would you know that? What do you have a little crush on me now. Because I can make you feel so good right now. If you get your notes you can come by my place what do you say?" said Taehyung knowing that nobody has ever turned him down, it wouldn't be hard for him to get Jungkook to agree.

"Wouldn't you like that? No I'll have to pass." said Jungkook turning away to walk up to his door.

"I'll fuck you senseless just you wait Jeon Jungkook. You well be mine." said Taehyung heaving and just staring at Jungkook," I bet you say that a lot. Go find someone else to suck you off." said Jungkook as he went to get his keys from his back pockets, he felt a hand on his waist and out of nowhere he was turned around and pushed back against his front door...