chapter ten

Jungkook woke up to a few 'knock,'knock,'knock on the front door down stairs.

He quickly but quietly got up from the bed so he wouldn't wake Sana. Jungkook went to the door not even bothering to put a shirt on.

'Knock, 'knock, "I'm coming!"

Jungkook then turned the bolt on the door so it was unlocked and opened the door.

"goodmorning sleepy head." Said Taehyung looking deliciously at Jungkook's body.

Why the hell are you so damn hot?

Taehyung thought to himself while licking his lips.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Asked Jungkook as he ran his hand through his bed head hair.

"I came to get Sana. But it looks like she isnt ready to leave so i'll just leave and come back." He said smirking.

" No come in." Said Jungkook wishing he had just bit his tongue. "what? Really? How many clothes can I take off?" Taehyung asked laughing.

Jungkook glared at him wishing that he could just slam Taehyung's head in the door way.

He looks pretty cute laughing though. Jungkook went red suddenly at the thought.

What the hell am I thinking?! This is fucking Taehyung. Im supposed to hate him.

But those lips of his.

Jungkook was finding it hard to keep his hormones in check. This has never happened with him. Why can't Sana freaking get ready already? Wait! I haven't woken her yet! Damn!

"You coming in or not Tae?" He then regretted the nickname immediately. "Oh were on to nicknames now?" Said Taehyung looking abit shocked, but then quickly masked it with a smirk.

"Just come in." Said Jungkooke looking at Taehyungs lips but then quickly looking up at his eyes, but not soon enough. Taehyung had noticed that he looked at his lips.

Im getting to him, Thought taehyung with a smile.

"Oh so you want to kiss me? Go on I wont bite. Hard." Taehyung said staring at his kookie. He'll be mine one day.
"What no! Your insane just come in." Jungkook replied, itching the back of his neck, feeling confused, nervous, and embarrassed at the same time.

What if I really do want to kiss him? Thought Jungkook already, imagining the kiss...